Jadon Sancho is one of the best soccer players on the international scene. Currently it is considered the millennial (born from the year 2000) with the highest market value in the world and, as is normal, the big clubs do not lose track of the most promising youngster. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Liverpool, Chelsea Y Manchester United They are interested in the player, who already has 17 goals and 19 assists in the 35 games he has played this season.
And precisely Manchester United, as published Mirror (as well as other covers of the British press), seems confident in getting his transfer. The English, who left the rival team (Manchester City) for just over eight million euros looking for minutes to grow his career in the Borussia Dortmund, has a starting price of 130 million euros (the club priced him at ten million more), fifteen times more than it cost the German club less than two years ago. And 130 million would be precisely the figure that the red devils they would be willing to achieve.
Should it materialize, it would become a record handover for Manchester United, whose biggest expense so far had been Paul Pogba. Those of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer They plan to throw the house out the window this summer in order to leave behind the mediocre results of the last seasons. In the winter transfer market they tried to sign Joshua King (Bournemouth) and instead came Odion Ighalo, for which they would pay their purchase option, but now, in addition to Sancho, they want Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) already James Maddison (Leicester City), two of the most sought-after players in the Premier League.
* Data updated as of March 26, 2020
The young Sancho, who turned 20 yesterday, will have a choice and although some believe he can continue playing in Germany for at least one more year, it will be difficult for Borussia Dortmund to resist the possibility of entering similar amounts of money with the sale of single player.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife
- The step forward of Diego Cervero, soccer player and doctor: “Go anywhere, the country needs it”
- The campaign against the coronavirus of Simeone and Atlético adds to the cinema
- Messi surrenders to Lampard's new Chelsea gem
- Portu: “I have not yet given my maximum level”
- Schalke player fined for being in a hookah bar in quarantine
- Madrid is pessimistic and is considering a salary adjustment by Decree
- Boca Juniors hopes to sign Cavani “very soon”
- Former Madrid cyclist Daniel Yuste dies of coronavirus at 75
- A player reported that 1,000 shirts were stolen, including a Lionel Messi
- Borussia returns to work, in the field and in pairs
- Joao Félix takes advantage of the break to become a 'gamer'
- City, Ajax and Red Bull tempt Pablo Pérez, youth of Sevilla
- Real Madriz (with Z) still standing against the coronavirus
- Van Persie: “Ferguson hung the photo of two players in the locker room for going out partying”
- Tsobanian proposes to play the Madrid Open between the US Open and Roland Garros
- Luis Oliver is discharged
- Rafa Nadal: “I don't know if I train hard … but I do at home”
- Borussia Dortmund from Haaland already training
- Coutinho has five options in the Premier League