1.Use of Content of the Site
Sports Finding is happy to make its authentic and original content made available under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License, for non-commercial reproduction with credit to the source site, i.e., Sports Finding. This license gives anyone the ability to recreate Sports Finding content for personal or professional use, in any medium as long as the logo is displayed and credit is given where it’s due. However, Sports Finding doesn’t allow to recreate its content without any explicit permission as whatsoever.
2. RSS Feeds
Sports Finding gives an excerpt RSS feed at sportsfinding.com/feed. If you are currently using the feed, we ask that you do not change/modify it in any way, including the neglecting or stripping out of advertisements and abide by the following guidelines:
- Full ad-supported feeds are used only for personal use in RSS readers.
- For all other feed uses, including recreation on websites, you should only use the Excerpt feeds, unless otherwise agreed upon with the company.
- Please do not splice the RSS feeds into or otherwise redistribute them via third-party RSS providers or vendors.
- Please do not add content, including any advertisements or other promotional content, to the RSS feeds on your own knowledge.
- Sports Finding reserves the right to object to your presentation of the RSS feeds and the right to require you to disallow using the RSS feeds at any given point of time.
- Sports Finding further reserves the right to end its distribution of the RSS feeds or change the content or material of the RSS feeds at any time without any specific notice to you.
3.Web Syndication of the Sports Finding Content guidelines.
Internal links in the Site content must not be removed or disabled.
The Site logo and/or URL should appear on each page displaying site content on the page or site being used for content.
“More From…” links back to original Site at the end of each post must be included on content pages or pages where you have used the material.
The format or branding of the headlines, text and other information provided in the RSS feeds must not be modified or changed in any way whatsoever.
Recreation of screenshots from any site is permissible, without prior written approval, as long as the site symbol and URL is fully visible or otherwise included on the page. See above for general permissions on partial content and material.
The Site logo and URL must appear prominently at the top of each section displaying site content.
Content must be unaltered, except for the replacement of hyperlinks with full URLs and use of product manufacturer’s site links where deemed appropriate.
Images from a Site must not be used in print without you obtaining the appropriate copyright clearances yourself, and for your page/website.
Sports Finding provides content “as is,” and Sports Finding shall not be held liable for your use of the information, the feeds, or your use of Sports Finding. Use of a website’s content, including text and images, on your site, or in print, is fully at your discretion.
6. Corresponding with Sports Finding
Any correspondence with Sports Finding, or submission of content to us, including any documentation or images, is considered the property of Sports Finding. Sports Finding reserves the right to reproduce such content, in whole or in part, on any of Sports Finding or its affiliates, and to use it in any way we choose, including sublicensing the content and allowing third parties to republish the material. In submitting something to us, you are representing that the content is yours to give to us, does not infringe on any third party’s rights – copyright, trademark, privacy rights and the like – and is not libelous or unlawful in any other way.
7. Comments are written on Site
.Sports Finding will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments section. The comments sections on the website are accessible to users by after a successful approval. In order to make our comments useful and more intriguing, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous content.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright or any other intellectual property interest.
- Do not post material that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law or not in accordance with ethics.
Sports Finding usually displays images, audio, and video (the “Content”) as part of blog posts written by our editors. The types of Material editors are authorized to use on Sports Finding sites include:
Material licensed from photographic archives and video vendors;
Material made available to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press or information media purposes;
Reader-submitted Material, with the implied representation that the person submitting the material owns the copyright in the material and the right to give it to us for use on Sports Finding;
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by email with an attached and digitally-signed PDF) that sets forth the items specified below. Please do not send us regular mail, as we may not receive it in a timely fashion.
To enable us to listen to your concerns, please provide the following information:
For each allegedly infringing image, video or piece of text that you want to have removed from one of our sites, provide the exact URL for the page containing the material and be clear in your reference.
Please provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you: an email address is preferred, as well as a telephone contact number for being able to reach you.
For images, provide the following information detailing your claim to ownership of the copyright in the allegedly infringing image:
Proof of copyright in the image concerned, namely proof of registration of the Image under the DMCA; OR, absent such registration, a detailed description of where the photograph was captured , by whom, who or what the subject of the image is, and evidence to support your claim that you own the copyright in the image. We will not comply with requests to remove an image where the complainant cannot prove that they own the copyright in the image in question.
Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
Sign the document and mail it to email@example.com
- External Links Disclaimer
Sports Finding contains links to external, third party websites and blogs. By providing links to other sites, Sports Finding does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to Sports Finding in question.
Sports Finding does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor do such links represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Visitors to Sports Finding assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
11. General Disclaimer
All of Sports Finding titles are gossip websites. The sites publish both rumors and conjecture in addition to accurately reported information, but valid. Information on the sites may contain errors or inaccuracies; the sites’ proprietors do not make any warranty as to the correctness or reliability of the sites’ content. Links to content on and quotation of material from other sites are not the responsibility of Sports Finding and they will not be deemed guilty of publishing any conjecture in regard to any person or event.
12. Information Security
Sports Finding has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help preserve against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of user information we keep. Under our security practices and policies, access to personally identifiable information is authorized only for those who have a business need for such access, and sensitive records are to be retained only as long as necessary for business or legal needs and destroyed before disposal.
We work hard to protect personal information that we collect and store, no program is one hundred percent secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information. Sports Finding takes measures against all particular cyber-security threats and is well encrypted.
If you become aware of a security issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you to address any problems and listen to your grievances.
13. Notification of Changes
14. Effective Date
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- LaLiga and AFE will meet next week despite the salary taboo
- Madrid will save between 33 and 56 million with the salary cut
- Cavani and Thiago Silva would no longer return to Paris
- A former Formula 1 driver's revelations about Ayrton Senna's less-than-friendly side: "He was incredibly selfish"
- Martínez Munuera: “I offered to return to the Police”
- Tottenham touches Mou for skipping confinement
- Nick Kyrgios begins delivering food to help in Australia
- Bartomeu breaks the board one year after the elections
- Premier League: Mourinho and several Tottenham players are hunted training in a London park during quarantine | Premier League 2019
- Total crisis in the meeting: Rousaud shoots Bartomeu
- Éver Banega's five challenges before leaving Sevilla
- Luis Suárez spoke about the possible arrival of Lautaro Martínez at Barcelona
- Martí organizes group sessions to “not lose joy”
- Vinicius: “Everyone knows that the Real Madrid shirt weighs”
- Wimbledon: The 114 million euros that Wimbledon has 'earned' with the coronavirus
- Mirzapur season 2 release date and cast, Amazon Prime Video 2020
- Radiography of European football: the best wingers so far this season
- ON footballers ask for a fourth change if there is a League this summer
- Zverev could have competed in Australia with coronavirus
- Ronaldinho leaves prison, but still under house arrest in Paraguay
- Brehme auctions the ball for the final of Italy 90 to fight the coronavirus
- CONMEBOL advances in the rules of prevention before a restart of the competitions
- Emerson, the signing that nobody talks about at Barcelona
- The Bundesliga plan to return in April: 239 people in the field and without beers
- La Real shows its most caring side