FC Barcelona communicated through a statement issued after the meeting of its board of directors that it will initiate a Temporary Employment Regulation File (ERTE) both with its sports staff (starting with the football team and affecting all professional sections) as well as non-sports staff.
The club explains that “the need to implement adaptation measures to the contractual obligations of the Club staff to the new and transitory circumstances that we are experiencing lead us to present different files related to the sports area (soccer and other professional sports) as well as to the rest of the non-sports personnel“
The club adds that “These files will be processed before the Department of Labor of the Generalitat de Catalunya once the club has shared with all its sports and non-sports personnel all the aspects related to these measures and their scope “.
That is, there will be ERTE, but that the negotiation is open to see what its conditions will be, which according to the club “will be implemented respecting scrupulously the formal labor rules and under criteria of proportionality and above all fairness, with the sole objective of resuming the activity as soon as possible.”
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife
- The step forward of Diego Cervero, soccer player and doctor: “Go anywhere, the country needs it”
- The campaign against the coronavirus of Simeone and Atlético adds to the cinema
- Messi surrenders to Lampard's new Chelsea gem
- Portu: “I have not yet given my maximum level”
- Schalke player fined for being in a hookah bar in quarantine
- Madrid is pessimistic and is considering a salary adjustment by Decree
- Boca Juniors hopes to sign Cavani “very soon”
- Former Madrid cyclist Daniel Yuste dies of coronavirus at 75
- A player reported that 1,000 shirts were stolen, including a Lionel Messi
- Borussia returns to work, in the field and in pairs
- Joao Félix takes advantage of the break to become a 'gamer'
- City, Ajax and Red Bull tempt Pablo Pérez, youth of Sevilla
- Real Madriz (with Z) still standing against the coronavirus
- Van Persie: “Ferguson hung the photo of two players in the locker room for going out partying”
- Tsobanian proposes to play the Madrid Open between the US Open and Roland Garros
- Luis Oliver is discharged
- Rafa Nadal: “I don't know if I train hard … but I do at home”
- Borussia Dortmund from Haaland already training
- Coutinho has five options in the Premier League