Sports Finding aims to provide news from various sports such as Football, Baseball, Cricket, Basketball, Tennis, etc. This editorial policy explains how we select and review the content and tools you see on our site, how we distinguish advertising and sponsored content from news content, how financial or other influences from outside our company affect our website, and how you may contact us to ask questions or comment on our websites.
About our Policy
Reference to “Sports Finding” or “We” or “SportsFinding.com” means Sports Finding, including any company that we control (for example a subsidiary that we own). Reference to “website” means our internet website,
SportsFinding.com. We have an about section on our site where you can read more about our company, what we do and find out how to contact us for any query or concern.
This Editorial Policy applies to SportsFinding.com. You should read the editorial policy at each website that you visit after you leave SportsFinding.com. We are not responsible for how other websites handle editorial once you leave our website.
Editorial Policy Changes regarding Sports Finding.
Minor changes to the policy may come that will not affect the overall goals this policy is designed to achieve. When the policy changes in a way that significantly affects the way we handle editorial matters, we will clearly draw the attention of our users to the change by sending a notification. We will post policy changes on our websites in a timely manner for our users to be well-equipped and well-versed with the changes.
Sports Finding is committed to providing you with balanced, accurate information. Sports Finding employs editorial professionals who are responsible for content creation, development, and maintenance process. We recognize the importance of maintaining a clear separation between our editorial content and any materials that are advertising or any content that may be influenced by our sponsors or benefactors. We also have organized the operations of our website to provide for appropriate separation of our education and promotion programs from an editorial viewpoint.
Sources of our Material/Information
All material on our website that we present as our own is either created by us or is obtained from content providers whose editorial processes we have evaluated and found to be acceptable. The material we create is written either by our staff writers or freelance journalists whom we commission on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Our content has been evaluated by in-house editors and all submitted content is reviewed for fair balance and whether learning objectives are met by the content. Our editorial staff reviews most content from outside sources for accuracy, balance, completeness, and timeliness before we make it live on our sites. In the cases where a complete review is not possible, we rely on spot-checking and our previous evaluation of possible sources of information and of the editorial procedures used by the information provider (for example, in the case of the use of government agency news releases). In most cases, the content we obtain from others has also been reviewed by the provider’s own in-house staff or subjected to review by independent authorities in the field. In some areas of our website, we make content available that comes from conference organizers and corporate partners. We design these areas to make it clear to the user that the content has not gone through our editorial and screening process. Sports Finding reviews site content regularly to ensure that it remains relevant and up-to-date. Where necessary, content found to be incorrect or out of date is corrected, updated, moved to an archive (where it remains available), or purged. We can use editor’s notes to indicate when this has occurred and this information is usually made available to the public.
Linking to other websites and blogs
Financial Information and Outside Influence
Currently, Sports Finding, like most information sites on the World Wide Web, does rely on advertising and sponsorship, including banner advertising, native advertising, video advertising and sponsored posts. With respect to sponsorship or other financial relationships, we observe the following guidelines:
- We clearly separate sponsored content from non-sponsored content and we make it known;
We may obtain revenues from third parties related to advertising sponsored by others on our website, including advertising revenues, commissions on consumer purchases, fees based on consumer use of links to other websites and pages.
- We do not intend any links to other websites, logos, or marks of other companies, or any co-branding to constitute recommendations unless we specifically indicate that we recommend them or share them.
- For research content on our website, we will clearly mention the author or source of the material and the date of the material or its last update. Where we present content as the result of case studies, projects or academic research, we will clearly mention the actual author of the content and others who have had a major role in writing, editing or otherwise preparing the material for future usage. If the conflicts, in our judgment, are significant, then we require their public disclosure in connection with the content on our website which is signed by them.
- We require the same of those who serve on our various editorial boards and responsibilities.
- We require authors who write for us to complete a conflict of interest form that requires disclosure of any financial interests and affiliations that may influence, or have the appearance of influencing, the specific content they provide.
We welcome any comments, questions, or complaints you have about this editorial policy or our Web sites, as we believe we can improve and change user experience through your input. Please feel free to contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to [email protected], and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Morales has begun to assume his new role in Levante
- New setback for the DO Rueda: it has to stop the reduction of grape yields by a resource
- Confirmed: Tomás does not travel to Valladolid
- The Madrid sticker on the Camp Nou marker that accompanies Bartomeu
- Braithwaite: “I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi”
- Raúl summons Rodrygo
- Pablo Iglesias will be part of the delegated commission that oversees the CNI
- Marseille – Nantes live
- Barcelona – Eibar: The Camp Nou sentences Bartomeu: pitos, paolada and shouts of resignation | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Markel gold and silver souvenirs
- The Calima leaves the airports of Gran Canaria and Tenerife inoperative
- Marcos Alonso vindicates to sink Mourinho
- Barcelona – Eibar (5-0): Messi covers Bartomeu | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Official: Coronavirus postpones three Serie A matches
- “The weird thing is that Messi didn't score, not that he scores four goals”
- LIVE | Copa del Rey (final): Barcelona – Valencia (1-2) – 05/25/19 – EcoDiario.es
- Juventus en directo hoy: Serie A de fútbol
- Liga Santander: Sergio Ramos “This referee doesn't surprise me at all, it's outrageous” | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Marcos López: “We surprised Andrés Iniesta with this story”
- Paco López: “It is not easy to win the big two in one season”
- All these jobs will probably disappear before 2050
- Soccer Second Division: Girona
- Carvajal, on Campaign's hand: “Nor does the Committee know when to whistle”
- Zidane: “Hazard's thing is a blow in the area of his injury; it doesn't look good …”
- Ramos against the referee: “There are predetermined decisions”