Gabriel Paulista retired on a Mestalla stretcher. The central was injured in the penultimate action of the match. The player, as confirmed by Celades, “sprained his ankle” and assess the severity of the injury in the coming hours. Another problem for the black and white defense, who lost 14 days ago for the rest of the season to Ezequiel Garay.
Paulista, who was not going to play either the game against Atalanta or next week against Real Sociedad by penalty (against Atlético saw the fifth yellow), could not even withdraw on his own foot from the pitch . The images showed how he sprained his ankle and the medical services decided that he retired on a stretcher so as not to force until he checked the extent of his injury, although in the locker room he began to support himself.
Valencia, waiting to know how long Gabriel will be on leave due to injury, is left with only two central staff: Mangala and Diakhaby. César Sánchez has been injured since Garay was looking for a center, although the Valencia Soccer Director is not having it easy because of the limitations he has when it comes to finding a replacement for Garay.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The U-20 Women's World Cup in Costa Rica and Panama is suspended
- A month without football in Cornellà-El Prat
- Van de Beek: “I'm still not learning to speak Spanish”
- The 'ERTE' of the referees
- The greats of Serie A pressure the modest to play again
- Ireland ceases McCarthy and replaces Stephen Kenny
- Official: Kobe Bryant was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame
- The Royal Union completes its sports organization chart
- NBA: A Historic Generation for the Hall of Fame: Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett | NBA 2019
- Osasuna will save five million euros with the reduction of wages
- Real Madrid dominate the '98'
- Rubi predicts “a new League with surprises”
- Fans love Silva
- Casemiro: “I don't think about winning the League, I think about winning the coronavirus”
- United to donate 30% of his salary for next month
- Sharapova shares her phone number to chat with her followers during confinement
- Everton seeks to shake up the pass market with two Real Madrid figures
- Modric's continuity does not modify the 'Odegaard plan'
- Luis Enrique would select “all” those who fight against the coronavirus
- Marcos Llorente baptizes his dog with the name of … Anfield
- El Benito Villamarín, logistics center for sanitary protective masks
- Osmar Ibáñez: “Soccer in Asia is a cyclone: you don't know where you are going to fall”
- An empty field, a comeback and the only title of the month: football is in Tajikistan
- Extra life for the generation of Gabriel Jesús, Lautaro, Dembélé …
- Van Gaal criticizes clubs that want to cancel leagues