Sporting de Gijón has traced Atlético de Madrid and took the 2-1 victory. Griezmann advanced to the rojiblancos, Sanabria tied and Castro worked the miracle in the last minutes. Read the chronicle of the match here.
(min. 90) Three added in El Molinón.
(min. 89) Without Giménez, the previous play was traced, but this time with a happy ending. Goal of Castro, victory for Sporting.
SPORTING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !! ¡CASTROOOOOOOOO !!
(min. 88) Atletico is with ten for Giménez's injury in the previous play of Sporting.
(min. 86) Castro to the crossbar! With everything in favor Sanabria gives the ball to the striker, whose shot, with the empty goal, went to the crossbar. Amazing…
(min. 85) Atletico throws for the goal of victory, but is leaving holes behind.
(min. 83) Yellow for Cases.
(min. 80) Shot that sneaks into the goal after leaving the barrier an important hole for the ball to enter. Start another match.
SPORTING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !! SANABRIAAAAAAA !!
(min. 77) To the stick! Sanabria was surprisingly stopped, but then a great pitch was taken that ended up crashing into the stick. The Atlético breathes …
(min. 77) Dangerous foul in favor of Sporting. Carmona goes to the launch …
(min. 75) Change in Atlético de Madrid. Vietto leaves and Juanfran enters. Simeone started with a striker and ends with three.
(min. 74) Corner in favor of Atlético de Madrid.
(min. 72) Providencial Giméneeeeez! The ball was killed in the rojiblanca area and Sanabria shot at half-turn, although his shot crashed in the Uruguayan. That ball was going well …
(min. 69) Sporting burns their ships. Pablo Pérez leaves the field and enters the Carmona field.
(min. 67) Atletico presses in the opposite field for a few minutes, but Sporting goes well from pressure.
(min. 64) Yellow for Meré, who will miss the match next day against Levante.
(min. 62) Change in Atlético. Griezmann leaves to enter Torres.
(min. 61) Corner for Sporting.
(min. 59) Atlético is playing with fire. Since the goal has not generated danger again and Sporting is increasingly confident.
(min. 57) Simeone also makes his first change, to counter Abelardo. Correa leaves and Gabi enters.
(min. 56) First change in Sporting. Mascarell leaves and Carlos Castro enters. Abelardo, to the attack.
(min. 54) Oblaaaaaaak! Corner taken to the first stick that clears the Slovenian. On the second play the Sportinguista shot went very wide. Abelardo's team begins to generate danger.
(min. 51) Crash between Sanabria and Giménez that ends in nothing. Gil Manzano was very close to the play …
(min. 49) Jony's center went outside and found no auctioneer. Abelardo's team does not give up. If Atlético wants to play this, it would not be convenient to look for the second one to ensure everything.
(min. 47) The dynamics of the first part are repeated. Atlético, to wait, and Sporting, to create.
THE SECOND HALF BEGINS !!
BREAK IN THE MILL!
Atlético de Madrid wins Sporting with the minimum, thanks to a great goal by Antoine Griezmann. We return immediately to comment on the second part.
(min. 45) Gil Manzano adds a minute in this first half.
(min. 44) Corner in favor of Atlético de Madrid. This is going to end …
(min. 43) Last measures of this first half. Atletico, with the minimum, is taking the victory of El Molinón.
(min. 41) Atletico is covering very well the incursions of Abelardo by the band of Jony. Very predictable when attacking Abelardo's team.
(min. 39) Center of Isma López that clears without problems the defense of Atlético de Madrid.
(min. 37) Yellow for Sanabria, first of the game.
(min. 34) Surprisingly, Atlético has not committed any fault in what we have been playing. The Sporting, seven.
(min. 31) Saul seems to have sprained his ankle in an action with a rojiblanco player, but the '17' gets up to follow the game.
(min. 29) French great goal. Griezmann put the ball in the square, which could not reach Cuéllar. Fifth day followed by marking …
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ATLÉTICO !! GRIEZMANN !!
(min. 27) Lack of Pablo Pérez on Saúl in the front of the area. Sportinguista players protest. Eye here …
(min. 25) Vietto could not! The Argentine sought the dribble on the left wing, but the Sportinguista defense was very far away.
(min. 23) Sanabriaaaaaa! Corner that extends in the first stick Meré, the ball goes to the second, where the Paraguayan could not finish and the ball was cleared by the rojiblanca defense.
(min. 21) The rojiblancos midfielder, awaiting recovery to quickly go against it. That is what Sporting has to take care of.
(min. 19) Lora's center found no auctioneer. Abelardo's team is still trying, but there is no way.
(min. 16) Little football and few occasions in El Molinón. The two goalkeepers, unpublished so far.
(min. 14) Atlético seems to be comfortable defending and delivering the ball to Sporting, who does want the ball.
(min. 12) Jony tried for his band, he left two, but with the third he could not since he advanced the ball a lot and left on the outside.
(min. 10) Chess game in these ten minutes of play. It seems that the rojiblancos will trust everything to the success of their front, today formed by Correa, Vietto and Griezmann.
(min. 8) Those of Simeone wait in their field while Sporting tries to create danger, especially for the band by Isma López.
(min. 6) Lucas is not complicated by sportinguista pressure. The squad sent the ball to the throw-in. Play Sporting …
(min. 5) Corner for Abelardo. First of the game
(min. 3) Sporting is encouraged and lurks around the area of Atlético de Madrid.
(min. 1) It almost tops off Griezmann! The '7' went ahead of Lora inside the small area, but could not clearly finish the ball.
START THE PARTY !!
Once confirmed in Sporting de Gijíon !! Abelardo will look for the machada with: Cuéllar, Lora, Luis, Meré, Isma López; Sergio Álvarez, Nacho Cases, Mascarell, Pablo Pérez, Jony; Sanabria
We already know the eleven of Atlético de Madrid !! Simeone will seek victory with: Oblak, Gámez, Giménez, Lucas, Filipe; Kranevitter, Koke, Saul; Correa, Vietto and Griezmann.
Ecodiario.es He travels to El Molinón to live one of the most interesting matches of matchday 30 of the Liga BBVA and will face Sporting de Gijón and Atlético de Madrid.
Those of Simeone come from playing on Tuesday for an extra time and penalties, so it is quite normal for the rojiblanco coach to make some changes for this match. For its part, the Sporting, penultimate with 24 points, need to add to not get off the hook of salvation.
You can follow live from 4pm.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Javier Castillejo, when a boxer brings him the purchase: “Campen, what are you doing here?”
- The Australian Open plans to play behind closed doors in 2021
- LaLiga and AFE will meet next week despite the salary taboo
- Madrid will save between 33 and 56 million with the salary cut
- Cavani and Thiago Silva would no longer return to Paris
- A former Formula 1 driver's revelations about Ayrton Senna's less-than-friendly side: "He was incredibly selfish"
- Martínez Munuera: “I offered to return to the Police”
- Tottenham touches Mou for skipping confinement
- Nick Kyrgios begins delivering food to help in Australia
- Bartomeu breaks the board one year after the elections
- Premier League: Mourinho and several Tottenham players are hunted training in a London park during quarantine | Premier League 2019
- Total crisis in the meeting: Rousaud shoots Bartomeu
- Éver Banega's five challenges before leaving Sevilla
- Luis Suárez spoke about the possible arrival of Lautaro Martínez at Barcelona
- Martí organizes group sessions to “not lose joy”
- Vinicius: “Everyone knows that the Real Madrid shirt weighs”
- Wimbledon: The 114 million euros that Wimbledon has 'earned' with the coronavirus
- Mirzapur season 2 release date and cast, Amazon Prime Video 2020
- Radiography of European football: the best wingers so far this season
- ON footballers ask for a fourth change if there is a League this summer
- Zverev could have competed in Australia with coronavirus
- Ronaldinho leaves prison, but still under house arrest in Paraguay
- Brehme auctions the ball for the final of Italy 90 to fight the coronavirus
- CONMEBOL advances in the rules of prevention before a restart of the competitions
- Emerson, the signing that nobody talks about at Barcelona