The Basque Government recommends that no outdoor sport be practiced due to high levels of dioxins and furans.
Eibar and Real Sociedad, together with the Spanish Federation of Ftbol and LaLiga, will decide on Saturday if Sunday's game is suspended or played in Ipurua, following the recommendations of the Basque Government not to practice outdoor sports due to the pollution caused by the fire at the Zaldibar landfill.
Both clubs have published a statement explaining that all parties have agreed to wait “to see if they improve the air conditions and thus make a decision on whether finally the match to be played on Sunday by the two Guipuzcoan clubs in Ipurua is played” .
The two clubs will wait to decide if they should follow the recommendation issued this Friday by the Basque Government, which has called not to ventilate homes, close night sales and not do outdoor sports in the areas of Zaldibar, Eibar and Ermua by the presence of dioxins and furans in the air due to fire.
Combustin of plastics and chlorine
The match is scheduled for Sunday at 4:00 p.m. at the Ipurua stadium, located less than 10 km from the fire's focus.
The collapse of the landfill, on February 6, caught two workers, who have not yet been found, and caused fires among the waste that has not yet been stifled.
Three days after the incident, 700 centograms of dioxins and furans per cubic meter will be detected in the air, a figure 40 times higher than the normal values of an urban area. These toxic particles, generated in the burning of plastics and chlorine, can be carcinogenic in the long term.
According to the criteria of
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- In search of the new James
- Ghajini 2: Aamir Khan Fans Trend’s Ghajini 2 on Social Platform
- Scandal in Spain: a Celtic figure broke the quarantine to flee to Russia because his girlfriend turned 18
- Castilla lowers salary
- Javier Castillejo, when a boxer brings him the purchase: “Campen, what are you doing here?”
- The Australian Open plans to play behind closed doors in 2021
- LaLiga and AFE will meet next week despite the salary taboo
- Madrid will save between 33 and 56 million with the salary cut
- Cavani and Thiago Silva would no longer return to Paris
- A former Formula 1 driver's revelations about Ayrton Senna's less-than-friendly side: "He was incredibly selfish"
- Martínez Munuera: “I offered to return to the Police”
- Tottenham touches Mou for skipping confinement
- Nick Kyrgios begins delivering food to help in Australia
- Bartomeu breaks the board one year after the elections
- Premier League: Mourinho and several Tottenham players are hunted training in a London park during quarantine | Premier League 2019
- Total crisis in the meeting: Rousaud shoots Bartomeu
- Éver Banega's five challenges before leaving Sevilla
- Luis Suárez spoke about the possible arrival of Lautaro Martínez at Barcelona
- Martí organizes group sessions to “not lose joy”
- Vinicius: “Everyone knows that the Real Madrid shirt weighs”
- Wimbledon: The 114 million euros that Wimbledon has 'earned' with the coronavirus
- Mirzapur season 2 release date and cast, Amazon Prime Video 2020
- Radiography of European football: the best wingers so far this season
- ON footballers ask for a fourth change if there is a League this summer
- Zverev could have competed in Australia with coronavirus