The Basque Government recommends that no outdoor sport be practiced due to high levels of dioxins and furans.
Eibar and Real Sociedad, together with the Spanish Federation of Ftbol and LaLiga, will decide on Saturday if Sunday's game is suspended or played in Ipurua, following the recommendations of the Basque Government not to practice outdoor sports due to the pollution caused by the fire at the Zaldibar landfill.
Both clubs have published a statement explaining that all parties have agreed to wait “to see if they improve the air conditions and thus make a decision on whether finally the match to be played on Sunday by the two Guipuzcoan clubs in Ipurua is played” .
The two clubs will wait to decide if they should follow the recommendation issued this Friday by the Basque Government, which has called not to ventilate homes, close night sales and not do outdoor sports in the areas of Zaldibar, Eibar and Ermua by the presence of dioxins and furans in the air due to fire.
Combustin of plastics and chlorine
The match is scheduled for Sunday at 4:00 p.m. at the Ipurua stadium, located less than 10 km from the fire's focus.
The collapse of the landfill, on February 6, caught two workers, who have not yet been found, and caused fires among the waste that has not yet been stifled.
Three days after the incident, 700 centograms of dioxins and furans per cubic meter will be detected in the air, a figure 40 times higher than the normal values of an urban area. These toxic particles, generated in the burning of plastics and chlorine, can be carcinogenic in the long term.
According to the criteria of
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to [email protected], and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Kroos has his favorite victim in Celta: 6 goals
- DC News: City fears to meet the best Hazard in Madrid
- Rosario Central – Gymnastics and Fencing live
- Copa del Rey basketball: Jaycee Carroll's farewell scent exhibit: “You have to see it”
- Puyol: “To support a style you depend on the result”
- Madness in England: Florentino wants a Benzema-Agüero duo
- Real Oviedo loses and life is complicated
- The League is indigestible to Athletic
- The Celtic has a Blaugrana gene
- The Norwegian Casper Ruud wins his first title in Argentina
- Quiniela: What happens after the postponement of the Eibar-Real Sociedad?
- Liga Santander: La Liga is a nightmare for Athletic | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Derrick Jones Jr wins Aaron Gordon in a controversial math contest
- “May this serve as a lesson,” laments Pacheco
- Athletic – Osasuna live: LaLiga Santander, live
- Real Madrid – Celta live: LaLiga Santander, live
- Last minute: Florentino will not be in the box of Real Madrid-Celta
- Atalanta leaves Rome on the canvas
- Follow the final of the Copa del Rey ACB live in DC
- Club Atletico Alvarado – Barracas Central live
- Imperial Rafinha
- Zaragoza wins in Elche and is already second
- Liga Santander: Lopetegui's “concern” after another slip of Sevilla | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Sevilla 2-Espanyol 2 Suso rescues a point for Sevilla with another VAR mess
- Boredom Binge ’- AS.com