Juanmi Jiménez arrived at Betis on last summer like one of the firm club bets for reinforcing their attack and so far the physical problems were a lethal conditioning in his eagerness to render in Heliopolis. Malaga striker only played 75 minutes verdiblanco officers and hopes this forced stop of the championship allows you to have options return on time for the final league sprint. Their spur discomfort He was not even allowed to be discharged yet, and now he continues with a particular training program aimed at preparing him for the hypothetical return of football in a few weeks.
Rubi improvised solutions in your team since the end of September Juanmi fell from his deck. More than six months have passed since he played his last minutes before Osasuna (September 20 of last year) and now a new panorama opens so that your campaign does not end here. The ex Malaga and Real Sociedad I had added regularity in their teams previous and wanted to give a qualitative leap to his career at the hands of the Verdiblanco team, although for the moment his growth has been slowed down under these physical conditions.
* Data updated as of March 25, 2020
Betis looked for more stuck with his arrival in summer after a past campaign in which he lacked effectiveness against the rival goal. Fate, however, became estranged regarding what was expected: Borja Iglesias, the strongest bet to solve that problem, hardly left flashes and their numbers they are not at the moment a reflection of that financial effort of the club, while Juanmi, which cost eight million euros, could not enjoy of no regularity due to his ailments. The scene of the attack reopens for next summer, with Loren as the only weapon that he did exploit his qualities so far this year.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Dani Ceballos, Betis dream
- The referees most corrected by the VAR: Gil Manzano, Estrada …
- Brescia president threatens to withdraw team if Series A resumes
- Who is Ryan García, the boxer who is shaping up to be the new Canelo Álvarez
- UEFA tells clubs not to follow the Belgian example
- Aarhus, the first night of the ‘Tiki Taka’
- 28 years have passed since Juanito's death
- End of contracts creates trouble for stars and clubs
- Dortmund fear that Madrid will go after Haaland
- Martín Presa: “The Government knows that it has family factories for whatever”
- The unthinkable idea that is gaining strength in the NBA to resume competition despite the coronavirus pandemic
- Ajax criticizes UEFA for encouraging the resumption of competitions
- Alarms go off for Achraf
- A sad day for rayismo: goodbye to Goyo Benito and Miguelín
- Toni Nadal: “June will be key in the future of the season”
- Dzyuba: “My dream is Madrid”
- A massive 'remember'
- “My father did not forget that he was Don Goyo Benito, a player for Madrid and the Spanish National Team”
- Kahn: “It is a situation that we only knew about from catastrophe movies”
- Hazard, working for Real Madrid and 'celebrating' with Belgium
- The reason why Luis Suárez did not return to Uruguay in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic and what was his position regarding the Barcelona salary cut
- Pessimism grows in Leganés and cuts are no longer ruled out
- The Athletic family joins the initiative of IC Herri Harmaila
- 25 years of Beckham's Premier debut
- Cádiz and Málaga will play the final of the Carranza eSports Trophy