Fatih Terim, the legendary Galatasaray coach, gave positive to the coronavirus test some days ago. Vice President Abdurrahim Albayrak and his wife Şükran Albayrak also underwent a coronavirus test, which was positive. They all continue to recover in the hospital and improve with each passing hour. Fatih Terim, in fact, has shared her feelings through her Twitter account and has reassured her about her situation.
“I have a beautiful and special feeling, I feel in my heart every prayer for me. This is an exam for all of us and we will overcome it with prayers and good wishes. I'm fine and I hope it gets better. I thank each of you and I thank you with my hand on my heart, “he said.
Galatasaray president Mustafa Cengiz said that Terim and Albayrak are going to improve and that he is not seeing any deterioration, he has even revealed conversations with the coach in which he jokes and is in a good mood. The president of the Turkish team has also undergone the Covid-19 test. The results will be known tomorrow. Cengiz said it feels good. In Turkey, the pandemic has more than 1,872 confirmed cases and 44 deaths. 26 people have recovered.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Dani Ceballos, Betis dream
- The referees most corrected by the VAR: Gil Manzano, Estrada …
- Brescia president threatens to withdraw team if Series A resumes
- Who is Ryan García, the boxer who is shaping up to be the new Canelo Álvarez
- UEFA tells clubs not to follow the Belgian example
- Aarhus, the first night of the ‘Tiki Taka’
- 28 years have passed since Juanito's death
- End of contracts creates trouble for stars and clubs
- Dortmund fear that Madrid will go after Haaland
- Martín Presa: “The Government knows that it has family factories for whatever”
- The unthinkable idea that is gaining strength in the NBA to resume competition despite the coronavirus pandemic
- Ajax criticizes UEFA for encouraging the resumption of competitions
- Alarms go off for Achraf
- A sad day for rayismo: goodbye to Goyo Benito and Miguelín
- Toni Nadal: “June will be key in the future of the season”
- Dzyuba: “My dream is Madrid”
- A massive 'remember'
- “My father did not forget that he was Don Goyo Benito, a player for Madrid and the Spanish National Team”
- Kahn: “It is a situation that we only knew about from catastrophe movies”
- Hazard, working for Real Madrid and 'celebrating' with Belgium
- The reason why Luis Suárez did not return to Uruguay in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic and what was his position regarding the Barcelona salary cut
- Pessimism grows in Leganés and cuts are no longer ruled out
- The Athletic family joins the initiative of IC Herri Harmaila
- 25 years of Beckham's Premier debut
- Cádiz and Málaga will play the final of the Carranza eSports Trophy