Antonio Zapatero, a health care provider for nearly 4 many years, is the director of the Hospital approved at the IFEMA campus in Madrid in the midst of the coronavirus disaster. At 61 years previous, ToñínAs he’s recognized in the world of tennis, he was a grasp champion of +35 and +50 and 12 occasions by groups (+55, +60 …) with the Membership de Campo Villa de Madrid. He attended AS in certainly one of the few free minutes he has a day.
-How is the marketing campaign going?
Working exhausting, it is a big venture. A number of days in the past they have been warehouses for gala’s and since Saturday morning we’ve got a hospital for 1,500 folks. It’s one thing spectacular. We’ve got obtained round 400 sufferers and we have already got 110 discharges in 4 days. On Sunday we hope to have between 1,000 and 1,100 sufferers.
– At what second did you hear about the appointment?
On Friday they communicated it to me from Well being and on Saturday I used to be already in command. In circumstances like this, you don't have time to suppose issues via, you should act. I’m at the moment head of the inside medication service at the College Hospital of Fuenlabrada, full professor at the Rey Juan Carlos College, president of the Spanish Affiliation of Inside Medication (Facme) and of the Federation of Scientific-Medical Associations of Spain. They trusted me for this case and I hope to reply. This can be everybody's battle.
-How is the strain of being able like this?
We’re docs and, since we studied the race, we all know what we’re uncovered to. Concern does not contribute something, it makes you really feel small. We all the time attempt to do our job with enthusiasm, and clearly we’re not loopy. We’ve got the utmost care, with a masks, gloves, security distance … Sadly, many bathrooms have additionally been contaminated. Individuals have to assist us by not leaving house, the remainder of the work is ours.
– In his youth, he determined to check medication though, in response to what they inform, he was a promising tennis player.
I began enjoying very younger. In 1976 I used to be a part of the junior nationwide group. In the 80s I used to be amongst the high 40 in the Spanish rating whereas combining it with medication. Subsequently, I used to be particular person champion in the classes of +35 and +50 years. By groups, with Membership de Campo Villa de Madrid, we’ve got been twelve occasions champions in several classes (+55, +60 …).
-When do you take time to play tennis?
It’s a part of my remedy, as an obligation that I impose myself. I attempt to play 5 days every week. In my weekly agenda, tennis is essential, I make it relying on these matches, I search for rivals and I depart the whole lot fastened. When this disaster is over, I’ll attempt to return to regular.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The referees most corrected by the VAR: Gil Manzano, Estrada …
- Brescia president threatens to withdraw team if Series A resumes
- Who is Ryan García, the boxer who is shaping up to be the new Canelo Álvarez
- UEFA tells clubs not to follow the Belgian example
- Aarhus, the first night of the ‘Tiki Taka’
- 28 years have passed since Juanito's death
- End of contracts creates trouble for stars and clubs
- Dortmund fear that Madrid will go after Haaland
- Martín Presa: “The Government knows that it has family factories for whatever”
- The unthinkable idea that is gaining strength in the NBA to resume competition despite the coronavirus pandemic
- Ajax criticizes UEFA for encouraging the resumption of competitions
- Alarms go off for Achraf
- A sad day for rayismo: goodbye to Goyo Benito and Miguelín
- Toni Nadal: “June will be key in the future of the season”
- Dzyuba: “My dream is Madrid”
- A massive 'remember'
- “My father did not forget that he was Don Goyo Benito, a player for Madrid and the Spanish National Team”
- Kahn: “It is a situation that we only knew about from catastrophe movies”
- Hazard, working for Real Madrid and 'celebrating' with Belgium
- The reason why Luis Suárez did not return to Uruguay in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic and what was his position regarding the Barcelona salary cut
- Pessimism grows in Leganés and cuts are no longer ruled out
- The Athletic family joins the initiative of IC Herri Harmaila
- 25 years of Beckham's Premier debut
- Cádiz and Málaga will play the final of the Carranza eSports Trophy
- Aspas: “We have to show that we have always been a fighting people”