Tottenham midfielder Tanguy Ndombele joins Barça's roster of futures for the 2020-21 season. This is what Mundo Deportivo says this Thursday. In fact, it takes it to its cover as one of the favorites by the technical secretariat to reinforce a midfield that needs youth, vigor and legs, the ones that Ivan Rakitic and Arturo Vidal are already missing, veteran players who are in their last stage in the Catalan team. Fabián, Napoli midfielder, is also among the favorites of the Catalan team.
For its part, Sport returns to the Lautaro Martínez affair and reports that Barça will try to get players into the operation to make their transfer cheaper. Inter would not look badly at this possibility, which would allow it to have players of a good theoretical level such as Coutinho, Vidal or Dembélé himself.
L'Esportiu, for its part, takes to its front page the managerial-player negotiations for the reduction of wages while the state of confinement lasts. Barça intends to lower 70% of the players' chips although it could make exceptions with football. At the moment, there is no agreement.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Dani Ceballos, Betis dream
- The referees most corrected by the VAR: Gil Manzano, Estrada …
- Brescia president threatens to withdraw team if Series A resumes
- Who is Ryan García, the boxer who is shaping up to be the new Canelo Álvarez
- UEFA tells clubs not to follow the Belgian example
- Aarhus, the first night of the ‘Tiki Taka’
- 28 years have passed since Juanito's death
- End of contracts creates trouble for stars and clubs
- Dortmund fear that Madrid will go after Haaland
- Martín Presa: “The Government knows that it has family factories for whatever”
- The unthinkable idea that is gaining strength in the NBA to resume competition despite the coronavirus pandemic
- Ajax criticizes UEFA for encouraging the resumption of competitions
- Alarms go off for Achraf
- A sad day for rayismo: goodbye to Goyo Benito and Miguelín
- Toni Nadal: “June will be key in the future of the season”
- Dzyuba: “My dream is Madrid”
- A massive 'remember'
- “My father did not forget that he was Don Goyo Benito, a player for Madrid and the Spanish National Team”
- Kahn: “It is a situation that we only knew about from catastrophe movies”
- Hazard, working for Real Madrid and 'celebrating' with Belgium
- The reason why Luis Suárez did not return to Uruguay in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic and what was his position regarding the Barcelona salary cut
- Pessimism grows in Leganés and cuts are no longer ruled out
- The Athletic family joins the initiative of IC Herri Harmaila
- 25 years of Beckham's Premier debut
- Cádiz and Málaga will play the final of the Carranza eSports Trophy