More fuel for the fire in the battle of Real Madrid and The league after the bizarre trip of the team to Pamplona due to the storm Filomena. The last to speak was the president of the competition, Javier Tebas, which has discharged all responsibility in the white club. “I have been bothered by the version that Madrid has given. On Friday afternoon I spoke with their CEO more than 14 times. I told him that if he saw the boys very nervous, the best thing to do was to go back to the Sports City and try to travel the next day, and he said no, “Tebas assured the TVE microphones.
“Yes Aena He goes so far as to say that there are no possibilities of taking off, Real Madrid would not have taken off … LThe final decision to travel is made by Real Madrid”He added. It should be remembered that the entire delegation was locked in the plane for several hours since, due to the snow, there was no possibility of taking off. However, around ten o'clock at night, it was possible to enable a track to do so.
Thebes also went against Zinedine Zidane. The white coach, after the 0-0 draw against Osasuna, protested what happened, assuring that that match should not have been played. “I don't know what information Zidane had. I have seen so many excuses that the coaches have given when the games have not gone well that this will be one more“, criticized Tebas. He also confirmed that his intention is to speak with the president of Madrid, Florentino Pérez. “I will call him because I am not at all happy with what has happened behind,” he said.
He also defended himself from other images from last weekend highly criticized by fans, such as that of the players of the Getafe helping a car stopped in the snow the day they had to travel to Alicante to play against him Elche. “It seems that it was that the entire Getafe squad was pushing cars and it was just one car whose chains broke. It doesn't seem extraordinary to me“, he finished.