Iker Casillas is already in campaign. The candidate for the presidency of the Federation (RFEF) has sent this Monday a message via WhatsApp to the 19 presidents of the Territorials to communicate your decision to stand for election: “Hi, I'm Iker Casillas. I want you to know for me, first hand, that I will stand for the RFEF elections. Here is my phone number for what you need. We will have the opportunity to speak personally, “says the message from Iker Casillas.” I do not know Casillas personally and I have never had his mobile number, but I think it's a detail on your part“said one of the territorial presidents on whom the weight of the election of president of the Federation falls.
The presidents of the Territorial Federations are of great importance in the election of the president of the Federation, since it is a collective that dominates between eighty and ninety votes of the 139 that make up the Assembly. More than is needed to win the elections. Of the 19 ‘barons’, only one is against Luis Rubiales, the president of Madrid. The rest have positioned themselves in favor of the current president. Casillas will have to work hard and well this fishing ground if he wants to have options to win Luis Rubiales, who dominated the group in the elections that beat Larrea two years ago.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- In search of the new James
- Ghajini 2: Aamir Khan Fans Trend’s Ghajini 2 on Social Platform
- Scandal in Spain: a Celtic figure broke the quarantine to flee to Russia because his girlfriend turned 18
- Castilla lowers salary
- Javier Castillejo, when a boxer brings him the purchase: “Campen, what are you doing here?”
- The Australian Open plans to play behind closed doors in 2021
- LaLiga and AFE will meet next week despite the salary taboo
- Madrid will save between 33 and 56 million with the salary cut
- Cavani and Thiago Silva would no longer return to Paris
- A former Formula 1 driver's revelations about Ayrton Senna's less-than-friendly side: "He was incredibly selfish"
- Martínez Munuera: “I offered to return to the Police”
- Tottenham touches Mou for skipping confinement
- Nick Kyrgios begins delivering food to help in Australia
- Bartomeu breaks the board one year after the elections
- Premier League: Mourinho and several Tottenham players are hunted training in a London park during quarantine | Premier League 2019
- Total crisis in the meeting: Rousaud shoots Bartomeu
- Éver Banega's five challenges before leaving Sevilla
- Luis Suárez spoke about the possible arrival of Lautaro Martínez at Barcelona
- Martí organizes group sessions to “not lose joy”
- Vinicius: “Everyone knows that the Real Madrid shirt weighs”
- Wimbledon: The 114 million euros that Wimbledon has 'earned' with the coronavirus
- Mirzapur season 2 release date and cast, Amazon Prime Video 2020
- Radiography of European football: the best wingers so far this season
- ON footballers ask for a fourth change if there is a League this summer
- Zverev could have competed in Australia with coronavirus