- Google has billions of unanswered searches
- The media will not receive money but rewards
Google is one of the most used search engines every day to resolve doubts, keep us informed or know some specific information: from the location of a restaurant to tips to start a healthy life, Google has an answer for everything and even answers when you want to know the height of a famous
Being one of the most used and popular search engines around the world, anyone can use it to answer the most varied questions. The Google database has millions of answers, however, even the largest companies may have problems and this search engine has some questions that you do not know how to answer.
Google works with an algorithm that allows you to associate each search with related web pages. Although its success rate is very high, this famous search engine does not know which links to show in 15% of searches performed by users around the world, that is, two billion searches remain unanswered.
Google seeks to solve all the doubts of its users
This situation is a big problem for the popular search engine, since it leaves millions of its users unanswered every day. However, this state will not last long since the company has already taken the necessary measures to solve it.
Google has developed a tool in which it hosted all searches that have no response on its server to this day. With this tool, Google directly asks the media to write content that resolves their users' doubts and thus obtain a reward in return.
The search engine will not pay financially to the media that create this type of content. These companies will receive instead of remuneration, the promise of accessing topics of interest and detecting relevant questions to write the appropriate content to increase their user flow.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Arbilla: “I see it difficult to play what remains of the League”
- Santander League: The Atlético de Madrid youth squad Christian Minchola dies at 14 years old | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Conmebol strengthens its fight against the coronavirus: Alejandro Domínguez asked FIFA to prioritize health over politics
- IC Herri Harmaila raises funds to fight coronavirus
- Klopp assures that the coronavirus crisis in Madrid affected him when preparing Liverpool-Atlético
- Raúl García would like to end his career as a lion
- Luis Enrique, on Bara: “I have left the doors open in all the clubs”
- La Cultural lowers the salaries of the first team and avoid the ERTE
- 'Collateral' problem in Madrid
- How seven Formula 1 teams will do to help make respirators in the UK
- “Valverde tortured me for 90 minutes, I felt that he was strangling me gently”
- The new Bernabéu does not stop
- The Pucela would touch the permanence extrapolating the results of the first round
- The rayista hobby raises € 33,377 in its fight against the coronavirus
- Eli del Estal: “I have lived a normal life, except four days”
- Juventus get ahead of Real Madrid by Pogba
- The Maracan hospital | Soccer
- Villas-Boas rethinks the soccer calendar until 2022
- The million dollar figure that Premier League players could donate to save the rest of professional English football
- “The change in the date of the Euro Cup will affect young people”
- The confessions of the former Athletic and ‘capi’ of Leganés Unai Bustinza
- Wozniacki robbed in a grocery store
- A summer at zero cost
- “Let's fill the Bernabéu with solidarity”, Madrid's campaign against the coronavirus
- Liga Santander: The last of Pione Sisto: leaves Vigo without Celta's permission and makes 3,000 kilometers by car to return to Denmark | LaLiga Santander 2019