The Argentine Federico Delbonis, the Uruguayan Pablo Cuevas, the Brazilian Thiago Monteiro and the Norwegian Casper Ruud they gained on Monday their matches of the most important draw of the Argentine Open, the ATP 250 performed in Buenos Aires, and superior to the knockout levels.
As a substitute, the Spaniards Pablo Andújar and Jaume Munar they had been eradicated.
Delbonis surpassed Bolivian Hugo Dellien by 1-6, 6-3, and 7-5.
In eighths his rival can be the native Diego Schwartzman, quantity 14 of the world, first head of sequence and runner-up of the Cordoba Open, which gained on Sunday the Chilean Christian Garín.
Cuevas went to eighths by eliminating the Italian Lorenzo Sonego by a double 6-4.
In the subsequent occasion it will likely be measured earlier than the Spanish Albert Ramos or the Argentine Leonardo Mayer.
Monteiro beat Munar with out many issues with a double 6-3.
In the spherical of 16 he’ll face the Croatian Borna Coric, fourth seeded.
The opposite Spanish eradicated in this occasion, Andújar, fell to Ruud 6-2 and 6-3.
The Norwegian rival will come out of the duel that can star in the Italian Marco Cecchinato and the Spanish Roberto Carballes.
The Argentine Open, which is performed on clay at the Buenos Aires Garden Tennis Membership, will finish this Sunday.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Sergio Ramos joins the #TeamHomeChallenge and leaves some surprises
- Shevchenko, after 10 days of confinement: “It is something very similar to Chernbil”
- PSG are interested in an Atlético youth squad
- Unusual: they confused Messi with his impersonator on French TV and the networks were full of memes
- Nadal: “We continue to adapt to this circumstance that has surpassed us”
- “Klopp told me that playing Liverpool-Atlético was a criminal act and he is right”
- The Champions League could be played in August
- Arbilla: “I see it difficult to play what remains of the League”
- Santander League: The Atlético de Madrid youth squad Christian Minchola dies at 14 years old | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Conmebol strengthens its fight against the coronavirus: Alejandro Domínguez asked FIFA to prioritize health over politics
- IC Herri Harmaila raises funds to fight coronavirus
- Klopp assures that the coronavirus crisis in Madrid affected him when preparing Liverpool-Atlético
- Raúl García would like to end his career as a lion
- Luis Enrique, on Bara: “I have left the doors open in all the clubs”
- La Cultural lowers the salaries of the first team and avoid the ERTE
- 'Collateral' problem in Madrid
- How seven Formula 1 teams will do to help make respirators in the UK
- “Valverde tortured me for 90 minutes, I felt that he was strangling me gently”
- The new Bernabéu does not stop
- The Pucela would touch the permanence extrapolating the results of the first round
- The rayista hobby raises € 33,377 in its fight against the coronavirus
- Eli del Estal: “I have lived a normal life, except four days”
- Juventus get ahead of Real Madrid by Pogba
- The Maracan hospital | Soccer
- Villas-Boas rethinks the soccer calendar until 2022