- The 'Hispanics' revalidate the title they won two years ago in Zagreb
The Spanish men's handball team has revalidated its title of European champion after beating in the final this Sunday at the Tele2 Arena in Stockholm to Croatia (22-20), a result that gives them their second continental crown and gives them the direct ticket to the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
The tight marker of the last minutes was elucidated when Aleix Gómez, from seven meters and in the absence of just over a minute, undid the tie so that Alex Dujshebaev, after a Stepancic throwing error and as he did against Slovenia, resolved With a very powerful shot.
In this way, the 'Hispanics' revalidate the title they won two years ago in Zagreb and hang their eighth European medal, with the added prize of guaranteeing their presence this summer in Tokyo without having to play the Pre-Olympic.
– Data sheet:
22 – Spain: Corrales; Solé (1), Raúl Entrerríos (3), Alex Dujshebaev (1), Morros (-), Goñi (1) and Ángel Fernández (1) -initial team- Pérez de Vargas (ps), Maqueda (3), Sarmiento ( 2), Aginagalde (2), Figueras (1), Cañellas (2), Aleix Gómez (5, 3p), Ariño (-) and Gideon Guardiola (-)
20 – Croatia: Sego; Horvat (2, 1p), Stepancic (3), Duvnjak (5, 3p), Karacic (3), Mandic (2) and Maric (3) -initial team- Asanin (ps), Hrstic (-), Sarac (- ), Musa (-), Mamic (1), Cindric (-), Brozovic (1), Matanovic (-) and Sipic (-)
Marker every five minutes: 2-3, 4-5, 6-8, 8-10, 10-10 and 12-11 (Rest) 15-12, 16-14, 17-15, 18-18, 19-19 and 22-20 (Final)
Referees: Nachevski and Nikolov (MKD). They excluded two minutes to Sarmiento and Raúl Entrerríos for Spain; and to Horvat and Karacic for Croatia.
Incidents: Final of the European Championship of Sweden, Austria and Norway 2020 played at the Tele2 Arena in Stockholm before about 17,700 spectators.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to [email protected], and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- FIFA and UEFA pact with Greece to reform Hellenic football
- Real Madrid – Manchester City: Fire at Bernabu: City has 22 goals more than Madrid | Champions League 2019
- A quarter of a century later Athletic starts the year badly
- Real Madrid – Manchester City: Zidane tests against Guardiola his impeccable currculum in the Champions League | Champions League 2019
- The most delicate moment of Arias in Atlético
- Naples – Barcelona (1-1): “Unfortunately the planning has been like this” | Champions League 2019
- Brand Finance ponders Real Madrid as an influential brand for Spain
- They investigate the Jovic agent for money laundering by making fictitious signings
- Saharawi athletics is claimed
- The Bale Desert
- Barça will face a half-hearted San Paolo
- The FEF rectifies and will pay the ascendants of Regional for the Cup
- The bad memory of Villarreal's last visit to Bilbao
- The International Olympic Committee opens the door to the cancellation of the Games by the coronavirus
- Busquets looked for the yellow and will not play around
- Radoja joins the group and trains normally
- Alonso returns to McLaren to try to win the 500 Miles of Indianpolis
- The next three rivals of Eibar have not won in Ipurua in First
- The day David Silva rejected Real Madrid
- “The situation is a bit delicate, but it can be traced”
- Champions: Guardiola falls apart with Madrid: “In the Champions League there is no one like them” | Champions League 2019
- Chelsea – Bayern live: Champions League, live
- Guardiola: “This Madrid is different, it is much more aggressive”
- The Eurocup 2020 is only in danger from the coronavirus “if the situation rushes”
- Naples – Barcelona, live: Champions League live, today