The Citizens, very touched in Premier and also now with the sanction, they are aware that if Hazard is at its best level in the tie will have especially difficult to beat the Madrid. Guardiola He meets the Belgian and is aware that, in form, he is one of the 3 best players in the world. Therefore, as you have known Central defense, in the City ‘Pray’ so that Eden do not get butt of form because, if you do, you are faced with smaller options to beat the whites.
The signing of Eden Hazard for him Real Madrid It provoked many reactions in the world of football. One of them was precisely the technician of the Manchester City, Pep Guardiola, who could not resist getting rid of praise for the Belgian player: “It is very, very good, one of the best I've seen,” said the Catalan coach with fascination. He also warned that Spanish football was going to enjoy a lot with his arrival: “You are going to have fun,” he told the media.
Also, in an interview with DjMariio, took the opportunity to show his admiration for Hazard once again: “” Yes Hazard not playing well, something happens in the Madrid. It is good to say enough. Top no, the following. What we saw these years in England He is a world class player. Everyone needs an adaptation period. “(Hazard the best winter” signing “of Zidane)
The objective of Zidane is that Hazard Start picking up the pace in the two league matches that arrive before the fundamental events, where an important part of the League before him Barça and the ticket to the quarterfinals before the Manchester City. The French coach is eager to see him play again: “I am very happy that he returns because he is a unique player. We did not want to rush with him so that the sensations were very good. We know what the team wins with him and that's why we signed him. He is a great player and it is time for him to return to the team, ”said the French coach.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife
- The step forward of Diego Cervero, soccer player and doctor: “Go anywhere, the country needs it”
- The campaign against the coronavirus of Simeone and Atlético adds to the cinema
- Messi surrenders to Lampard's new Chelsea gem
- Portu: “I have not yet given my maximum level”
- Schalke player fined for being in a hookah bar in quarantine
- Madrid is pessimistic and is considering a salary adjustment by Decree
- Boca Juniors hopes to sign Cavani “very soon”
- Former Madrid cyclist Daniel Yuste dies of coronavirus at 75
- A player reported that 1,000 shirts were stolen, including a Lionel Messi
- Borussia returns to work, in the field and in pairs
- Joao Félix takes advantage of the break to become a 'gamer'
- City, Ajax and Red Bull tempt Pablo Pérez, youth of Sevilla
- Real Madriz (with Z) still standing against the coronavirus
- Van Persie: “Ferguson hung the photo of two players in the locker room for going out partying”
- Tsobanian proposes to play the Madrid Open between the US Open and Roland Garros
- Luis Oliver is discharged
- Rafa Nadal: “I don't know if I train hard … but I do at home”
- Borussia Dortmund from Haaland already training
- Coutinho has five options in the Premier League