Belgian Kim Clijsters, that grew to become the finest tennis participant in the world in 2003 and final September he introduced that he would return to the skilled circuit after having retired in 2012, he stated Sunday that will take part in the Dubai tournament, between February 17 and 29, which brings ahead its return.
In December, the athlete stated she would take the racket once more in the Monterrey tournament, between February 29 and March 8, however this Sunday she stated on the Instagram social community that her return to the slopes will happen in the United Arab Emirates . “I will settle for an invite to play the 2020 Dubai tournament. Since I introduced my return, there have been a number of bumps, however I'm trying ahead to getting again on monitor and see what this new chapter brings, “ the tennis participant wrote on her Instagram profile.
I'm accepting a wild card to play the @DDFTennis. Since asserting my return, there have been a number of bumps however trying ahead to returning to the match courtroom and what this subsequent chapter brings … Thanks to all my followers for his or her encouragement these previous weeks. See you in Dubai! pic.twitter.com/XOwIeEujyk
– Kim Clijsters (@Clijsterskim) February 9, 2020
In that very same message, he thanked his workforce, pals, household and followers “for all their encouragement in latest weeks.” “See you subsequent week in Dubai!” Concluded Clijsters, 36. Additionally in the similar social community, the Dubai tournament celebrated that the tennis participant has chosen the United Arab Emirates occasion to compete once more. When in September she introduced that she was returning to tennis, the athlete stated that, simply as she has pals who’re 50 years previous, they take pleasure in working marathons, she likes to proceed taking part in tennis. “I don't really feel like I’ve to show something, however I need to check myself And I need to be robust once more. That is my marathon, “added Clijsters, who stated” love for this sport is clearly nonetheless there. “
After a primary retired in 2007 with a Grand Slam in his medal winners as a result of he needed to begin a household, Clijsters, born in 1983 in the Flemish city of Bilzen (Belgium), returned to the circuits two years later and gained one other three “greats”, earlier than what appeared his remaining goodbye in 2012. He retired from the circuit after ending the United States Open of that yr and, shortly after, organized a recreation of exhibition in Antwerp to say goodbye reside to 15,000 followers They went to see her.
In his file stand out three victories in the United States Open (2005, 2009 and 2010), one at the Australian Open (2011) and two endings of Ronald Garros (2001 and 2003), as well as to having reached primary in the WTA rating in August 2003. He additionally gained a victory in the Federation Cup in 2001 with Justine Henin, the different nice Belgian tennis participant who additionally retired younger and twice the tracks, first in 2008 and lastly in 2011, at age 28. Clijsters was additionally proclaimed doubles champion of Wimbledon and Roland Garros in 2003.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Sergio Ramos joins the #TeamHomeChallenge and leaves some surprises
- Shevchenko, after 10 days of confinement: “It is something very similar to Chernbil”
- PSG are interested in an Atlético youth squad
- Unusual: they confused Messi with his impersonator on French TV and the networks were full of memes
- Nadal: “We continue to adapt to this circumstance that has surpassed us”
- “Klopp told me that playing Liverpool-Atlético was a criminal act and he is right”
- The Champions League could be played in August
- Arbilla: “I see it difficult to play what remains of the League”
- Santander League: The Atlético de Madrid youth squad Christian Minchola dies at 14 years old | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Conmebol strengthens its fight against the coronavirus: Alejandro Domínguez asked FIFA to prioritize health over politics
- IC Herri Harmaila raises funds to fight coronavirus
- Klopp assures that the coronavirus crisis in Madrid affected him when preparing Liverpool-Atlético
- Raúl García would like to end his career as a lion
- Luis Enrique, on Bara: “I have left the doors open in all the clubs”
- La Cultural lowers the salaries of the first team and avoid the ERTE
- 'Collateral' problem in Madrid
- How seven Formula 1 teams will do to help make respirators in the UK
- “Valverde tortured me for 90 minutes, I felt that he was strangling me gently”
- The new Bernabéu does not stop
- The Pucela would touch the permanence extrapolating the results of the first round
- The rayista hobby raises € 33,377 in its fight against the coronavirus
- Eli del Estal: “I have lived a normal life, except four days”
- Juventus get ahead of Real Madrid by Pogba
- The Maracan hospital | Soccer
- Villas-Boas rethinks the soccer calendar until 2022