Since Tuesday there has been a wave of reactions to the controversy of raquel bun y Save me. It must be remembered that the daughter of whip, Rocio Cortes, attended the program as a guest. Raquel, who suffered mistreatment from the singer, was outraged when she heard certain statements. She was in the vicinity of Mediaset because hours later she participated in the debate on survivors and burst from the halls.

A day later, on Wednesday, David Valldeperas He apologized on behalf of the program for inviting the singer’s daughter, who, as we said, was convicted of gender violence against the Telecinco collaborator. Although the director assured that they invited her to speak exclusively about the participation of her stepbrothers, Alma and Manuel, in the survival reality show, they recognized that they did not measure the risks and consequences that her statements could have.

Read alsoRaquel Bollo apologizes to Telecinco after its outburst and Marta Riesco is perplexed: the fear of the veto

Chayo Mohedanowhich waged an intense battle in the courts against the program for what is popularly known as deluxe operation and is vetoed by Mediaset, came out in defense of Raquel from her Twitter account: “Here the abusers doing the best they know how to do. They say about Raquel’s ways… Worse are the ways that those investigated at La Fábrica have to work from the TV [la productora del formato]. With a pair, Raquel Bollo!”

After Valldeperas apologized for inviting Rocío Cortés and everything that happened afterward, Rocío Jurado’s niece wrote: “Didn’t you know the consequences? Brave sons of… fruit. Abusers, stalkers, manipulators, criminals. You It is said by a woman who has been publicly mistreated by you. You have read this because the network forced you to, not because you felt it.”

It must be remembered that last year, the husband of Chayo Mohedano, one of those affected by the deluxe operation, reached a million-dollar agreement with those responsible for the program in the Madrid courts. All in exchange for abandoning the legal proceedings against the producer, which in 2019 issued his police file.