Solidarity continues to advance unstoppably to stop the coronavirus. Donations to help the Infanta Leonor Hospital and the Vallecas residences and reception centers continue to rise. Day by day. Match by match. This Thursday the barrier of 20,000 euros has been overcome, reaching € 21,703.54. A figure that, clearly, will continue to increase until the end of this term on Friday 27 to collaborate with Row 0 (ES21 0073 0100 5305 0568 6156) enabled by the Peñas del Rayo.
While we manage the acquisition of sanitary material and strengthen ties with center workers, today we have made a small donation of sports equipment, in addition to a hundred shirts and backpacks to the homeless people pavilion at IFEMA.#Sunny Rayism pic.twitter.com/ENqB5vChDg
– ADRV platform (@plataformaADRV) March 25, 2020
There are 24 hours left to join an initiative that has already begun to bear fruit. While the ADRV Platform works at full speed to acquire sanitary material destined for neighborhood centers, this Wednesday took a small donation of sports equipment, plus a hundred T-shirts and backpacks, to the IFEMA homeless pavilion. A bit of Lightning and rayism for one of the most disadvantaged and vulnerable sectors of the population in an epidemic of this magnitude.
This idea of the hobby has been supported by the Rayo templates, both the male (Alberto García, Óscar Valentín, Mario Suárez, Catena, De Frutos, Morro …) as the Feminine (Eva Masdeu, Cristina Auñón, Sheila García, Paula Andújar, Ángeles del Álamo …). They have also joined the cause the Veterans Association and some ex from the Strip like Trashorras. “The people of Vallecas are spectacular. They always show their faces and care about others, I knew that in this situation it would not be less, “said Paco Jémez about it in 'El Larguero'.
Further, Those who collaborate with this initiative may participate in a raffle material draw. The only requirement is to have donated ten euros or more and among the gifts that can be obtained are a flag of the La Resistencia rock signed by Míchel, a shirt donated by Velázquez or a pair of gloves by Captain Alberto García, as well as different material from other participating groups: Kukuxumusu t-shirts from Planeta Rayista, Los Desperdigaos panty and backpack, a Los Beodos scarf, La Peña Rayista Rivas t-shirts, Franja Vallekana's scarf, t-shirts from the II Rayismo Race, Kas Wearing polo shirts and sweatshirts, BVK scarves and flags, VCN kits …
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Dani Ceballos, Betis dream
- The referees most corrected by the VAR: Gil Manzano, Estrada …
- Brescia president threatens to withdraw team if Series A resumes
- Who is Ryan García, the boxer who is shaping up to be the new Canelo Álvarez
- UEFA tells clubs not to follow the Belgian example
- Aarhus, the first night of the ‘Tiki Taka’
- 28 years have passed since Juanito's death
- End of contracts creates trouble for stars and clubs
- Dortmund fear that Madrid will go after Haaland
- Martín Presa: “The Government knows that it has family factories for whatever”
- The unthinkable idea that is gaining strength in the NBA to resume competition despite the coronavirus pandemic
- Ajax criticizes UEFA for encouraging the resumption of competitions
- Alarms go off for Achraf
- A sad day for rayismo: goodbye to Goyo Benito and Miguelín
- Toni Nadal: “June will be key in the future of the season”
- Dzyuba: “My dream is Madrid”
- A massive 'remember'
- “My father did not forget that he was Don Goyo Benito, a player for Madrid and the Spanish National Team”
- Kahn: “It is a situation that we only knew about from catastrophe movies”
- Hazard, working for Real Madrid and 'celebrating' with Belgium
- The reason why Luis Suárez did not return to Uruguay in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic and what was his position regarding the Barcelona salary cut
- Pessimism grows in Leganés and cuts are no longer ruled out
- The Athletic family joins the initiative of IC Herri Harmaila
- 25 years of Beckham's Premier debut
- Cádiz and Málaga will play the final of the Carranza eSports Trophy