The Barcelona Soccer Club imposed on Getafe without much lucidity and with a clear robbery as we are getting used to. The Blaugrana team won 2-1 thanks to a less impartial arbitration that annulled the blue club somewhat and did not indicate a clear penalty committed by Umtiti who took the ball with his hand.
The azulones and the whole world of football, with the exception of Barça and his followers, cry out against the arbitration of Guillermo de la Cuadra Fernández and the VAR, Where was it Alejandro Hernández Hernández which did not warn the main referee of what had clearly happened on the pitch. Obviously, make these irregularities on the Camp Nou, it is simpler but they have been benefiting them for two consecutive weeks (This was the scandalous arbitral robbery of VARça in Villamarín).
Umtiti decided to take the ball with his hand inside the area after receiving the goal kick ball from Ter Stegen. The French soccer player decided to return for unknown reasons when the referee had already given the service signal with the first service Ter Stegen and did not want to point out a clear penalty for a child error. The collegiate of VAR He also wanted to ignore the play.
No one has commented on anything, but we have noticed something that is not clear in the TV images, does it penalize #Umtiti by catching the ball by hand? Has the goalkeeper passed it with his hand or with his foot? We left it there #Brand #Getafe pic.twitter.com/HrySdyLZ9Y
– labolsadelaliga.com (@labolsadelaliga) February 15, 2020
Previously, there was a controversial move in the well annulled goal to Nyom. The right side of the Getafe He was in charge of scoring the first goal of the match against the FC Barcelona… but it was canceled. The right-hander, after a clash with Umtiti, He planted himself in the small area and scored the first of his own. The referee, who validated the goal, went to the screen of VAR to review the play and, after seeing the clash of Nyom with Umtiti, ended up canceling the goal before the disappointment of the azulones.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Domínguez explodes against Pedro Sánchez and Pablo Iglesias
- UEFA wants Euro 2020 venues to keep the same schedule
- “Soccer will be less arrogant after the pandemic”
- Roger Federer will play at Halle and Wimbledon in 2021
- Atlético ERTE: the workforce is reduced by 70 percent the salary
- De Bruyne: “If not playing avoids problems, better not come back”
- Boateng fined for skipping quarantine and having a car accident
- The former Serie A goalkeeper compared to Oblak
- Marcelo 'covers' Reguilón
- Muniain parks football until the sanitary problem is solved
- The 10 memorable moments of the Miami Masters
- Essential after 30
- Rome, possible fate of Mario Götze
- Jerome Boateng, charged against Bayern for fining him
- “I'd like to know what healthy people are at home for”
- Pablo Aguilar, the Paraguayan defender who becomes the leader behind Cruz Azul
- Priscila: “I don't see ethical or fair that the season ends like this”
- Luka Modric will fulfill his contract at Real Madrid and will continue until 2021
- “Angelici has nothing to do with my project in Elche”
- Nacho Zabal, the first Spanish player in the history of Atlético Ottawa
- López Catalán: “We hope to finish the competition”
- Dani Ceballos, Betis dream
- The referees most corrected by the VAR: Gil Manzano, Estrada …
- Brescia president threatens to withdraw team if Series A resumes
- Who is Ryan García, the boxer who is shaping up to be the new Canelo Álvarez