- The RFEF, LaLiga and both clubs have confirmed this measure
- The Basque Government has already advised not to play for the presence of furan and dioxins
The Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) and LaLiga have confirmed the postponement of the match between SD Eibar and Real Sociedad, corresponding to the 24th day of LaLiga Santander and scheduled for this Sunday at 4:00 pm, due to bad air conditions around of the Municipal Stadium of Ipurua.
“Being in contact with LaLiga, the RFEF and the clubs involved, the Competition Committee, and on the recommendation of the Basque Government, has decided to suspend the Eibar-RealSociety,” said the league body on Saturday, from its official Twitter profile.
Likewise, both clubs and also the Federation have communicated it from their social networks, in reaction to the advice given on the eve by the Department of Health of the Basque Executive. Thus, he had requested that this encounter and any other outdoor sport not be disputed; all this, due to the presence of furan and dioxins as a result of the fire at the top of the Zaldibar landfill (Vizcaya).
According to the Deputy Minister of Health of the Basque Government, Iñaki Berraondo, the presence in the air of furan and dioxins had reached amounts between 40 and 50 times above normal. Although these measures do not pose an imminent health risk, they can be damaged when there are continued and prolonged exposures over time.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Christian Minchola, Atlético's child player, dies
- Sergio Ramos joins the #TeamHomeChallenge and leaves some surprises
- Shevchenko, after 10 days of confinement: “It is something very similar to Chernbil”
- PSG are interested in an Atlético youth squad
- Unusual: they confused Messi with his impersonator on French TV and the networks were full of memes
- Nadal: “We continue to adapt to this circumstance that has surpassed us”
- “Klopp told me that playing Liverpool-Atlético was a criminal act and he is right”
- The Champions League could be played in August
- Arbilla: “I see it difficult to play what remains of the League”
- Santander League: The Atlético de Madrid youth squad Christian Minchola dies at 14 years old | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Conmebol strengthens its fight against the coronavirus: Alejandro Domínguez asked FIFA to prioritize health over politics
- IC Herri Harmaila raises funds to fight coronavirus
- Klopp assures that the coronavirus crisis in Madrid affected him when preparing Liverpool-Atlético
- Raúl García would like to end his career as a lion
- Luis Enrique, on Bara: “I have left the doors open in all the clubs”
- La Cultural lowers the salaries of the first team and avoid the ERTE
- 'Collateral' problem in Madrid
- How seven Formula 1 teams will do to help make respirators in the UK
- “Valverde tortured me for 90 minutes, I felt that he was strangling me gently”
- The new Bernabéu does not stop
- The Pucela would touch the permanence extrapolating the results of the first round
- The rayista hobby raises € 33,377 in its fight against the coronavirus
- Eli del Estal: “I have lived a normal life, except four days”
- Juventus get ahead of Real Madrid by Pogba
- The Maracan hospital | Soccer