Florentine He has always been a big fan of the striker Manchester City, since he tried to sign him while he was in the Atlético de Madrid. The contract of Omen with the City It extends until 2021 and at 31 years of age I could be prepared to leave this summer given the prohibition to dispute the Champions League In two seasons. If it remained, the “10” would not play the Champions until 34.
Since England affirm that Florentine want to bring Omen to the Real Madrid for next season and associate it with Karim Benzema, convinced that the pair of strikers and veterans would be a great pair. With the sanction to Manchester City by UEFA that leaves two seasons without playing the Champions, European clubs are already preparing the machinery to undertake operations that they see as a market opportunity to sign players who are possibly open to a possible exit. (Agüero warns of those waiting for the City against Madrid)
De Bruyne, Bernardo Silva, Gabriel Jesús or Agüero, are very desired players by other teams. The Madrid, has never hidden his desire to seize services of the Kun and this seems like an opportunity to incorporate it into their ranks. In this tie of Champions, Real Madrid and Manchester City they face a clash that could also serve as a meeting for whites to consider the possibility that managers Citizens Be willing to negotiate for the Argentine forward.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The goalkeeper of the historic team of Turkey in the 2002 World Cup and former Barcelona is in critical condition due to the coronavirus
- Paulo Machado fears “millions of infections in India”
- Bale: your most negotiating side
- “Pelé gave me his blessing before signing for Real Madrid”
- FIFA has a Marshall Plan
- Manolo Santana receives the FIT highest honor award
- The trolley that Maxi released to Benítez to sign for Liverpool
- F1: Fernando Alonso donates 4,000 protective equipment and 300,000 masks to fight the coronavirus
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife
- The step forward of Diego Cervero, soccer player and doctor: “Go anywhere, the country needs it”
- The campaign against the coronavirus of Simeone and Atlético adds to the cinema
- Messi surrenders to Lampard's new Chelsea gem
- Portu: “I have not yet given my maximum level”
- Schalke player fined for being in a hookah bar in quarantine
- Madrid is pessimistic and is considering a salary adjustment by Decree
- Boca Juniors hopes to sign Cavani “very soon”
- Former Madrid cyclist Daniel Yuste dies of coronavirus at 75
- A player reported that 1,000 shirts were stolen, including a Lionel Messi
- Borussia returns to work, in the field and in pairs
- Joao Félix takes advantage of the break to become a 'gamer'