Lara Dibildos celebrates three months of dating Cándido Conde-Pumpido: “One is blonde, but she is not stupid”

2023 will leave Lara Dibildos a bittersweet taste, because it is the year in which he said goodbye to his mother, the great Laura Valenzuelaand her television godmother, Maria Teresa Camposbut it is also the year in which she found love again: “I had been single for six years, it was my turn and one is blonde, but she is not stupid,” she said with a smile from ear to ear.

It’s been three months since the actress started dating the lawyer Cándido Conde-Pumpidodivorced and father of two children: “We didn’t meet at the theater, because he was a friend of a colleague of mine, and we met again at a wedding, after my mother died. And the first thing he told me was ‘I’m single,'” he recalled. in And now Sonsoles. “First we were friends. He was very patient because I was very bad, he supported me a lot. He has a great sense of humor, intelligent and a very good person, he is a very good travel companion,” the enchanted lover says. Of course, we will have to wait for the wedding: “No, I recently went to a wedding and when they threw the bouquet I ran away. It’s not part of our plans.”

Lara assures that “you always have to believe in love but you have to stop looking for it.” She, of course, has experienced great loves. first with Fran Murcia, with whom he had his first child; then with Alvaro Muñoz Escassiwith whom the second child was born: “Each love is lived in a different way because they are different stages of life. I fell madly in love with Álvaro, I would have gone to Singapore if he had asked me. Now we are family,” she says.

Grieving for his mother, Laura Valenzuela

It has been six months since the death of the beloved Laura Valenzuela. It has not been easy to cope with the loss for Lara, who now claims to have regained her energy and enthusiasm: “You learn to live without it. I know it is there and we have to continue. I want to live,” she says.

The presenter died at the age of 92: “I don’t know if she was aware that she was leaving. She was in perfect health although we had been in and out for several months, but always for minor things. She became very ill just two weeks before her death.”