Terelu's reproach to Ana Obregón for not inviting her to her daughter-granddaughter's baptism: “I kept the suit in the closet”

Terelu Campos y Ana Obregon They have worked together and shared confidences outside the small screen. However, this Wednesday Terelu made a surprising confession related to the baptism of Anita Lequio Obregóncelebrated this Sunday in La Moraleja.

“It caught my attention that Ana Obregón, whom I love and know loves me, told me that He wanted me to go to Ana Sandra's baptism“explained the daughter of María Teresa Campos this Wednesday on her blog. Readings.

And he recalled the conversation they had after Obregón did not go to the María Teresa Campos funeral home last September: “When my mother died she couldn't come to her funeral home and funeral.. I understood it and I told him that I would exchange it for an invitation to Ana's baptism.“.

However, the invitation never came and this is what Terelu has made known: “Well, I kept the suit in the closet!”. It must be remembered that Terelu and his daughter, Alejandra Rubio, were at Aless Lequio's sad funeral on June 30, 2020.

Ana's loved ones (brothers and nephews) attended the baptism. Some friends of Aless. And also the two best friends of the actress, the public relations Raul Castillo and his representative, Susana Uribarri, with whom she was estranged for years due to the love of the Polish Darek. She wasn't there Alessandro Lequio, who has made it clear that the matter is not with him: “No,” he responds when asked if Ana Lequio is something of his. It must be remembered that the Italian count has never confirmed that his son's last wish was to have offspring after death.

Sources close to the Italian count also insist on reiterating that, except for the testimony of Ana Obregón, nothing proves that the little girl is in fact the biological daughter of Aless, who died on May 30, 2020 due to Ewing sarcoma. The girl was born through surrogacy in March of this year thanks, according to the biologist, to the semen samples that her son left in New York when he was sick.