Champions League final at the Santiago Bernabéu: how to get tickets and priority

More than 19,000 throats will support Real Madrid in situ in Saint-Denis to push the team in its goal of winning the Fourteenth, millions of Madridistas will do it from a distance around the world and several thousand will do it from the Santiago Bernabéu. The club has decided to open the white stadium so that all members and fans in general who cannot be in Paris have the opportunity to experience the final in a big way through a system of screens similar to the one installed in previous finals.

A Bernabéu accustomed to opening its doors for this collective exhibition, but this time it will do so with limitations due to the sectors of the stands that continue to be disabled due to the remodeling works of the Castellana Coliseum. In any case, the capacity will allow some 60,000 fans to gather on May 28 to watch the match against Liverpool live. The emotion for the Champions League final is lived and shared at the Stade de France and also at the Bernabéu.

Who has priority to see the Champions League final against Liverpool at the Bernabéu?

The sale of tickets to see the Champions League final on the giant screens that will be installed at the Santiago Bernabéu has opened this Thursday, May 19, at 2:00 p.m., with five different priority groups: subscribers and eurosubscribers; subscribers and eurosubscribers affected by the organization of the event; non-subscribing members; holders of the Madridista Card; and general public. The entity reminds that members who were awarded a ticket to see the match at the Stade de France, will not be able to use their membership status to purchase a free ticket for the event at the Bernabéu.

Shield/Flag Real Madrid

When do tickets go on sale?

• Subscribing and Eurosubscribing members: from Thursday, May 19 at 2:00 p.m. to Saturday, May 21 at 2:00 p.m.

• Subscribers and Euro-subscribers affected by the production of the event: Monday May 23 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

• Non-subscribing members: from Monday, May 23 at 2:00 p.m. until seats are exhausted.

• Holders of the Madridista Card: if there are tickets left, from Tuesday, May 24 at 2:00 p.m. until seats are sold out.

• General public: if tickets remain, from Tuesday, May 24 at 5:00 p.m. until seats are sold out.

Ticket prices to see the Champions League final on the giant screens of the Bernabéu

• Partners (of any kind): free entry (must reserve them within their respective deadlines through the club’s website).

• Holders of the Madridista Card: 5 euros.

• General public: 10 euros.

The proceeds will go to the coffers of the Real Madrid Foundation and its social projects.

How to buy tickets

Through the Real Madrid website, as explained in this link.

Tickets for the game in Paris

Real Madrid received 19,618 tickets from UEFA for the Paris final. The club reserved 3,723 seats (19% of the quota) for commitments of the entity and allocated the remaining 15,895 tickets (81% of the quota) among the members. The entity received 59,622 requests for tickets gathered in 18,848 applications and awarded the tickets through a draw held on May 11, in which the application numbers from 17,605 to 3,119 were awarded. Ticket prices to see the final live in Paris range between 55 and 690 euros.