Spaniards Roberto Carballés and Pedro Martínez had been eradicated on Wednesday by the Norwegian Casper Ruud and Serbian Dusan Lajovic, respectively, in the Argentine Open, the ATP 250 performed in Buenos Aires.
Ruud and Lajovic certified for the quarterfinals of the event.
Additionally they obtained their ticket for the following occasion on Wednesday the Portuguese Pedro Sousa, who beat Slovakian Jozef Kovalik 7-6 (3) and 7-6 (5), and Brazilian Thiago Monteiro, which beat Croatian Borna Coric 6-4 and 7-6 (6).
Sousa and Monteiro will face one another in quarters.
Carballes fell to Rudd 6-1 and 6-0.
The Norwegian will play towards Lajovic, who beat Martinez by a double 7-6 (6)
The spherical of 16 will conclude on Thursday.
Argentines Diego Schwartzman and Federico Delbonis will play one another, in addition to the locals Facundo Bagnis and Guido Pella.
The one Spanish left in the event, Albert Ramos, will face Uruguayan Pablo Cuevas, and the Serbian Laslo Djere would be the rival of Argentine Juan Ignacio Londero.
The Argentine Open, which is performed on clay on the Buenos Aires Garden Tennis Membership, will finish this Sunday
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The U-20 Women's World Cup in Costa Rica and Panama is suspended
- A month without football in Cornellà-El Prat
- Van de Beek: “I'm still not learning to speak Spanish”
- The 'ERTE' of the referees
- The greats of Serie A pressure the modest to play again
- Ireland ceases McCarthy and replaces Stephen Kenny
- Official: Kobe Bryant was inducted into the Basketball Hall of Fame
- The Royal Union completes its sports organization chart
- NBA: A Historic Generation for the Hall of Fame: Kobe Bryant, Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett | NBA 2019
- Osasuna will save five million euros with the reduction of wages
- Real Madrid dominate the '98'
- Rubi predicts “a new League with surprises”
- Fans love Silva
- Casemiro: “I don't think about winning the League, I think about winning the coronavirus”
- United to donate 30% of his salary for next month
- Sharapova shares her phone number to chat with her followers during confinement
- Everton seeks to shake up the pass market with two Real Madrid figures
- Modric's continuity does not modify the 'Odegaard plan'
- Luis Enrique would select “all” those who fight against the coronavirus
- Marcos Llorente baptizes his dog with the name of … Anfield
- El Benito Villamarín, logistics center for sanitary protective masks
- Osmar Ibáñez: “Soccer in Asia is a cyclone: you don't know where you are going to fall”
- An empty field, a comeback and the only title of the month: football is in Tajikistan
- Extra life for the generation of Gabriel Jesús, Lautaro, Dembélé …
- Van Gaal criticizes clubs that want to cancel leagues