Spaniards Roberto Carballés and Pedro Martínez had been eradicated on Wednesday by the Norwegian Casper Ruud and Serbian Dusan Lajovic, respectively, in the Argentine Open, the ATP 250 performed in Buenos Aires.
Ruud and Lajovic certified for the quarterfinals of the event.
Additionally they obtained their ticket for the following occasion on Wednesday the Portuguese Pedro Sousa, who beat Slovakian Jozef Kovalik 7-6 (3) and 7-6 (5), and Brazilian Thiago Monteiro, which beat Croatian Borna Coric 6-4 and 7-6 (6).
Sousa and Monteiro will face one another in quarters.
Carballes fell to Rudd 6-1 and 6-0.
The Norwegian will play towards Lajovic, who beat Martinez by a double 7-6 (6)
The spherical of 16 will conclude on Thursday.
Argentines Diego Schwartzman and Federico Delbonis will play one another, in addition to the locals Facundo Bagnis and Guido Pella.
The one Spanish left in the event, Albert Ramos, will face Uruguayan Pablo Cuevas, and the Serbian Laslo Djere would be the rival of Argentine Juan Ignacio Londero.
The Argentine Open, which is performed on clay on the Buenos Aires Garden Tennis Membership, will finish this Sunday
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to [email protected], and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Cagliari-Naples Naples wins in Cagliari with a goal by Mertens
- The 2 Barça players who can miss the Classic by penalty
- Atlético Tucumán – Argentinos live
- Real Madrid – Celta: Applause and silence from the Bernabu in honor of David Gistau | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Real Madrid-Celta de Vigo in pictures
- Kroos has his favorite victim in Celta: 6 goals
- DC News: City fears to meet the best Hazard in Madrid
- Rosario Central – Gymnastics and Fencing live
- Copa del Rey basketball: Jaycee Carroll's farewell scent exhibit: “You have to see it”
- Puyol: “To support a style you depend on the result”
- Madness in England: Florentino wants a Benzema-Agüero duo
- Real Oviedo loses and life is complicated
- The League is indigestible to Athletic
- The Celtic has a Blaugrana gene
- The Norwegian Casper Ruud wins his first title in Argentina
- Quiniela: What happens after the postponement of the Eibar-Real Sociedad?
- Liga Santander: La Liga is a nightmare for Athletic | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Derrick Jones Jr wins Aaron Gordon in a controversial math contest
- “May this serve as a lesson,” laments Pacheco
- Athletic – Osasuna live: LaLiga Santander, live
- Real Madrid – Celta live: LaLiga Santander, live
- Last minute: Florentino will not be in the box of Real Madrid-Celta
- Atalanta leaves Rome on the canvas
- Follow the final of the Copa del Rey ACB live in DC
- Club Atletico Alvarado – Barracas Central live