Atlético is considering the signing of Kondogbia

Atlético suffered the unexpected loss of Thomas Partey on the last market day, which made Arsenal blush after paying its buyout clause of 50 million euros. Because the exit occurred by unilateral termination of the contract, the rojiblancos have a month to sign a replacement if they wish. However, that reinforcement You can only be a free player or that comes from a LaLiga team. That opens the range to several options, among which stands out Campaign, Levante player, for which they have already been interested. However, another candidate has emerged: Geoffrey kondogbia.

And is that the program ‘SER Deportivos Valencia’ reports that the mattresses are gathering information on what possibilities they have to go to the market. LaLiga regulations stipulate that the colchoneros they could only spend 25% of what they have entered for the Ghanaian (45 million for 90% of the player's economic rights, since Leganés kept the other 10%). So, They have about 11.25 million euros to invest in the salary and amortization of the transfer they make. That amount greatly reduces the possibilities that mattress producers, like Mikel Merino or the Campaign itself, can face, because, in addition to being cheap, it must have a level commensurate with a team that aspires to fight for all titles.

Athletic Shield / Flag

Because, one of the names that has emerged with more force is that of the French midfielder of Valencia, which could come out for a lower price than those mentioned above. The reason is that the owner of the 'che' club, Peter Lim, wants to balance the club's accounts and, above all, reduce spending on salaries. To achieve this, it is releasing the players with the highest salaries or those who may entail a greater income for the club and Kondogbia would contribute to that task. However, they assure from the SER that an unexpected enemy may arise to carry out the operation: Javi Gracia. The coach of the Mestalla has lost several important players in this market, such as Rodrigo, Ferrán, Parejo and Coquelin, and no spare parts have arrived, which has caused their discontent. One more exit outside the transfer period, which would imply that the Valencian players could not supply it until January, could cause the manager to give Lim an ultimatum threatening to resign if he accepts the player's sale.