Zinedine Zidane analyzed Real Madrid's draw against Celta (2-2) in Movistar's flash interview. The white coach lamented the loss of two points.
How is it about the blow he has received in the match? “Yes, it has given me, but hey, it didn't have to be there.”
Are you more hurt by the tie?: “Yes, because of the effort we made. We lost two points at home. It is not easy to return to the game after the goal they scored. They do not deserve to be where they are. I am hurt by the two points lost. Missing five minutes, the goal can sometimes be discussed in our mistake, but it has been a phenomenal Denis pass. “
Have defended well: “Yes, it is difficult to always be involved all the time. From time to time you cannot always defend well but in general we are not doing badly.”
The changes have not served?: “I wanted to put more in defense of Mendy, more compact. But hey, the changes after the game can always be discussed. We lost two points after the game we did in the second half, which has been better. But there is satisfaction of things we did”.
Satisfied with Bale's match: “Yes, with everyone.”
Hazard has returned: “Well, happy. He played 70 minutes, was scheduled and has done quite well.”
Later, Zidane appeared before the media in the press room of the Santiago Bernabéu. That was his appearance.
What feeling does the game leave? “Aching, we made a tremendous effort in the second part and five minutes from the end we are tied. It was not easy, in the first part back and we could not find the hole. We focused too much. In the second part we were much better.”
How did you see Hazard? “Glad his return and the 70 minutes he has given us. We know the player he is, after three months it was not easy and happy with how he has been.”
Are you worried that Madrid has lost defensive tone lately? “It doesn't worry me, but as you know it will be more complicated in the coming matches. We must be more attentive. The first goal is a mistake, but in the second the Denis pass has been spectacular, we must recognize it. I am not worried. There is a rival, that's the way football is. We've scored two goals, Celta doesn't deserve to be where he is. “
How did you see Bale? “Well, everything. Happy for his match.”
Does 4-3-3 compromise the team defensively? “We have been playing like this all our lives, I don't think it weakens us. In the first goal we are not positioned, but it can happen. And it will happen more times. We must have a lot of concentration, we play against good players.”
Are you going more angry or disappointed? “Always disappointed if two points are lost at home. We have failed in the first goal, we know that we can play against teams that are locked up. In the second part we were much better. But as we know, they are details and until the end, in a play, you can mess it up. “
Has the team fallen physically? “I do not think, the season is very long and we know that more complicated matches will come. Physically we are not bad, although we can improve even more. Our first five minutes were good, but they scored a goal and it cost us. We can improve in many aspects, not only physically. We will play against teams that come much better. “
Aidoo collided with you and hit you. It's okay? “All right”.
The Bernabéu gave applause to Bale: “What am I going to comment on that? We know that the public commands. Bale has played a good game, we are happy. There is a lot left, we have to think about what we do.”
With Marcelo in the League, eight games and only one without fitting. Do you see a direct relationship? “I don't think it was well defensively. You get data, but we're happy with all the players when they play, we're going to keep fighting for everyone. This is still long.”
It was lost against Real here, it is tied today, last year it was lost in Copa against Barça and in Champions against Ajax. What happens to Madrid in the Bernabéu? “Nothing happens. To defend ourselves, we are first on the table, it means a lot. We will lose points, this is football. They are details and we have to improve them. We have to be focused and until the end. It tastes bad, we made a good effort in the second part. We must continue. “
But how does the defensive downturn explain? “It's football, there is no explanation. We have conceded two goals, sometimes there are mistakes and when we see the second goal, the pass is extraordinary. There is no more explanation.”
Hazard is the hope of Madrid? “We are very happy with your game, it's 70 minutes in Those who have done very well. We know what you can contribute. I think he has played more than expected, but because there was no rush. We have worked very well with him to return. He got the penalty, I'm very happy for him. We have to continue preparing the following matches, what is coming will be more complicated. “
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Barça discourages the 670 athletes from La Masia from watching the news
- Former Barcelona goalkeeper and figure of the 2002 World Cup contracted coronavirus and was hospitalized
- Aitana Bonmatí: “We do not contemplate that the league is null”
- Januzaj: “The Cup final is going to be played and we are going to win it”
- Saúl: “ERTE? Nothing has been communicated to us 100%”
- Eight years of the Athletic coup in Germany
- Santander League: Capn dies, legend of the Atlético de Madrid | LaLiga Santander 2019
- José Luis Capón dies at the age of 72 due to pneumonia
- Igor Gomes, the new Kaká, on Real Madrid's radar
- No preseason, another ‘brown’ for the clubs
- Santander League: Di Mara tore up the Real Madrid letter asking him not to play in the 2014 World Cup final | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Controversy in Portugal: in times of coronavirus, Ronaldo left his home to take a walk with his wife and children
- Seyboth Wild must pay $ 30,000 if violates quarantine
- End to the quarantine of the ‘pepineros’
- “The only time Prosinecki stopped smoking was when he played”
- Aitor Fernández multiplies his value by ten in Levante
- “I don't think Oblak's level will drop much”
- Santander League: Xavi Hernndez: “I want to go back to Bara, but there can't be anyone toxic near the locker room” | LaLiga Santander 2019
- LaLiga Santander Fest is a complete success and raises € 625,000
- City accuses Arsenal of leading a lobby to pressure TAS
- Celebrate 40 days with the Covid-19 around you
- Pochettino avoided the arrival of Coutinho to a Tottenham that is still interested
- An English football figure revealed how he met Ronaldo: "Surrounded by beers and trying to keep an ashtray in his belly"
- The Athletic youth remained one step away from proclaiming himself champion
- Carles Calaf, expert in critical patients: “60% of respirators in Spain are obsolete”