- There are studies that analyze the personality of each brother
- The order of birth can affect the personality
Everyone, at some point in our life, has met some brothers who have an incredible resemblance, but when we deepen their personality we realize that they are totally different people. It is hard to think that people who have grown and lived together for so many years together can have such a different personality. This fact has attracted the attention of many psychologists and therefore some different investigations have been carried out.
In England, an investigation was conducted which sought the differences that exist between the brothers according to the position in which they were born. That is, if it is the largest, the middle one or the smallest. As a result, this study determined that older siblings feel they have more responsibilities than their other siblings and that little ones do not have that burden so they live life with more fun.
Those in charge of this investigation also said that these conclusions are based in addition to the position they were born, the attention they have received from their parents and the age difference between them.
On this same topic, the University of Birmingham also conducted a study that says that the brothers who were born in the last place, are more autonomous and rebellious, so they have more chances of becoming everything they intend to be.
Personality according to birth order
The great personality difference between siblings is a very interesting topic for experts and many have already developed theories that justify it. An example of this is the psychologist Alfred Adler, who established the personality of each brother according to his birth order.
According to Alfred Adler, older brothers are safer, organized, responsible and in need of protecting their younger brothers. On the other hand, the middle brothers tend to feel more inattentive, they are competitive and rebellious, but they know how to relate and work as a team. Finally, the little brothers are more friendly, free and having a less strict upbringing are more capricious and carefree.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Christian Minchola, Atlético's child player, dies
- Sergio Ramos joins the #TeamHomeChallenge and leaves some surprises
- Shevchenko, after 10 days of confinement: “It is something very similar to Chernbil”
- PSG are interested in an Atlético youth squad
- Unusual: they confused Messi with his impersonator on French TV and the networks were full of memes
- Nadal: “We continue to adapt to this circumstance that has surpassed us”
- “Klopp told me that playing Liverpool-Atlético was a criminal act and he is right”
- The Champions League could be played in August
- Arbilla: “I see it difficult to play what remains of the League”
- Santander League: The Atlético de Madrid youth squad Christian Minchola dies at 14 years old | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Conmebol strengthens its fight against the coronavirus: Alejandro Domínguez asked FIFA to prioritize health over politics
- IC Herri Harmaila raises funds to fight coronavirus
- Klopp assures that the coronavirus crisis in Madrid affected him when preparing Liverpool-Atlético
- Raúl García would like to end his career as a lion
- Luis Enrique, on Bara: “I have left the doors open in all the clubs”
- La Cultural lowers the salaries of the first team and avoid the ERTE
- 'Collateral' problem in Madrid
- How seven Formula 1 teams will do to help make respirators in the UK
- “Valverde tortured me for 90 minutes, I felt that he was strangling me gently”
- The new Bernabéu does not stop
- The Pucela would touch the permanence extrapolating the results of the first round
- The rayista hobby raises € 33,377 in its fight against the coronavirus
- Eli del Estal: “I have lived a normal life, except four days”
- Juventus get ahead of Real Madrid by Pogba
- The Maracan hospital | Soccer