The battle for the Champions on the banks of the Turia began at nine o'clock at night. The brush of the ball with the grass sounded like bugles. Nerves filled the field, the two similar teams. Rushed, but brave, looking at each play the rival. He played many games that Atletico did not come out with such high pressure. Valencia was trembling at the start of the ball. A Valencia with Guedes disguised as Rodrigo and Mangala occupying the gap left by Garay's lack. Del Cholo was the beginning. His weapon was called rhombus.
Thus he ordered his midfielders. Koke hitch, Thomas anchor, Saul on his left and Llorente on his right. An omnipresent Llorente. That stole, folded and hovered. Around his name Mestalla chewed danger. It was after a robbery, a pass back from Vitolo and a center of Correa. It was that the ball touched in Paulista, that he did not succeed to clear, and Llorente was at the penalty spot, camouflaged with the suit of ‘9’. He knew how to tame the bounced ball. His goal helps to leave behind several ghosts. The red against Chivas, the lack of minutes, all his races with his head bowed and his mind braced.
But Llorente has raised his forehead and Atleti then too. Valencia watched him shrunk. No pass, no connections, heartless, as if still in Getafe. It didn't matter that Parejo delayed his position, to help, try to steal, distribute, for nothing, all in vain. The Atleti filled every corner, with ball and without ball, coral. Valencia only found mines on the roads to Oblak, which has velcro on the gloves, capable of keeping every ball that flies over its area like lost bullets. As with football he could not, he tried the Valencia corner kick, which Celades has in his team a soccer player with the peephole, Parejo. In the nth he shot the second stick that nobody expected. He received Maxi, who focused on the heart of the area, where Paulista was waiting to put his head in. 1-1. Blow by blow.
Atlético did not accuse him. He got up, cleaned his clothes and turned his eyes back to Jaume. Two minutes later Simeone was back in front. He had beaten his particular ‘thomashawk’. Most effective impossible: two shots, two goals.
Impossible to stop Ferran
Ferran sneaked into Lodi in the area as soon as the second part began and caused an immediate movement in the Cholo. Vrsaljko inside, Arias on the left. Atletico was bleeding again from the wound lately, the ball stopped. He forced the foul Soler and, as soon as Parejo threw it, the danger swirled over Oblak. No rojiblanco knew how to get that bomb out of his air, Kondogbia finished it, from the ground, as if crying. It was worth the same. Electricity was cut in the air. I was in the frantic exchange of disputes and careers. Valencia getting faster, getting better. “Pressure makes diamonds,” said General Patton. And Ferran kept shining. A dagger on the right.
Simeone was now taking Arias away, to see if with Saul he was able to stop him, but neither, even if he had put all his men in front of him. There were minutes for Morata and that order between the roar: balls by looking for him. But the whole ball of Valencia, was played at the feet of Oblak, what Ferran wanted. Your football is well worth the cost of an entry. Your dribbles, a torture, your goal gifts passes… But first Gameiro sent him to the clouds and then Maxi too. And Simeone responded with more gunpowder, Carrasco, but Thomas could no longer find a goal with a cannon shot. And Vrsaljko found Morata but his header cleared Jaume.
The game was coming. Without truce, there is no war. Valencia was running in stampede, throwing Gayà in front of Oblak. But he always stamped with the goalkeeper, the best Cholo armor. THe ended the game with Celades losing another man, Paulista, ankle. Bruised were the rest, all others, bruised but firm, with a point that nobody serves at all, in a draw that was great, in this battle on the banks of the Turia.
Vrsaljko (52 ', Renan Augusto), Gameiro (59 ', Gonçalo Guedes), Morata (65 ', Santiago Arias), Carrasco (76 ', Koke), Cheryshev (79 ', Carlos Soler), Mouctar Diakhaby (93 ', Gabriel Paulista)
0-1, 14 ': Marcos Llorente, 1-1, 39 ': Gabriel Paulista, 1-2, 42 ': Thomas, 2-2, 58 ': Kondogbia
Referee: David Medié Jiménez
VAR Referee: Ignacio Iglesias Villanueva
Renan Augustus (25 ', Yellow) Gabriel Paulista (54 ', Yellow) Vrsaljko (57 ', Yellow) Mangala (66 ', Yellow) Maxi Gomez (78 ', Yellow
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to [email protected], and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Cagliari-Naples Naples wins in Cagliari with a goal by Mertens
- The 2 Barça players who can miss the Classic by penalty
- Atlético Tucumán – Argentinos live
- Real Madrid – Celta: Applause and silence from the Bernabu in honor of David Gistau | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Real Madrid-Celta de Vigo in pictures
- Kroos has his favorite victim in Celta: 6 goals
- DC News: City fears to meet the best Hazard in Madrid
- Rosario Central – Gymnastics and Fencing live
- Copa del Rey basketball: Jaycee Carroll's farewell scent exhibit: “You have to see it”
- Puyol: “To support a style you depend on the result”
- Madness in England: Florentino wants a Benzema-Agüero duo
- Real Oviedo loses and life is complicated
- The League is indigestible to Athletic
- The Celtic has a Blaugrana gene
- The Norwegian Casper Ruud wins his first title in Argentina
- Quiniela: What happens after the postponement of the Eibar-Real Sociedad?
- Liga Santander: La Liga is a nightmare for Athletic | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Derrick Jones Jr wins Aaron Gordon in a controversial math contest
- “May this serve as a lesson,” laments Pacheco
- Athletic – Osasuna live: LaLiga Santander, live
- Real Madrid – Celta live: LaLiga Santander, live
- Last minute: Florentino will not be in the box of Real Madrid-Celta
- Atalanta leaves Rome on the canvas
- Follow the final of the Copa del Rey ACB live in DC
- Club Atletico Alvarado – Barracas Central live