The only challenge for Coco Gauff can find preventing her from reaching the fourth round would be the defending champion Naomi Osaka. The match has been considered to be the most anticipated on in the US Open tournament this year.
For Gauff, this should be her first match at the Arthur Ashe Stadium. Osaka has already won her title by beating Serena Williams. It has been expected to be a cultural event for New York. The game is expected to be one of its kind with the knock out between the World No 1 pitted against the one hundred and fortieth seeded player.
It should be noticed that Naomi Osaka went on to win the Australian Open and then become the Number One player. However, the records of the game in the last one year show that it was Coco Gauff who had a better showing. She could even reach the top 16’s stage.
- Serena Williams’ Husband Trolls Maria Sharapova During the US Open Match
- Serena Williams Beats Maria Sharapova in the US Open
- Maria Sharapova and Serena Williams – Back at the first round at the US Open
She has played a few wonderful games and has been able to achieve a few good options.
The clash between Serena Williams and Maria Sharapova has been quite important and brought about the result on almost expected lines. However, the clash between the defending champion and one of the promising players would provide you with a perfect option to make the game more efficient and great in its own right.
It should be interesting to notice that both come from Florida while one of them is Japanese and the other American. Another common interest they share between themselves is they were coached were their respective fathers.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Arbilla: “I see it difficult to play what remains of the League”
- Santander League: The Atlético de Madrid youth squad Christian Minchola dies at 14 years old | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Conmebol strengthens its fight against the coronavirus: Alejandro Domínguez asked FIFA to prioritize health over politics
- IC Herri Harmaila raises funds to fight coronavirus
- Klopp assures that the coronavirus crisis in Madrid affected him when preparing Liverpool-Atlético
- Raúl García would like to end his career as a lion
- Luis Enrique, on Bara: “I have left the doors open in all the clubs”
- La Cultural lowers the salaries of the first team and avoid the ERTE
- 'Collateral' problem in Madrid
- How seven Formula 1 teams will do to help make respirators in the UK
- “Valverde tortured me for 90 minutes, I felt that he was strangling me gently”
- The new Bernabéu does not stop
- The Pucela would touch the permanence extrapolating the results of the first round
- The rayista hobby raises € 33,377 in its fight against the coronavirus
- Eli del Estal: “I have lived a normal life, except four days”
- Juventus get ahead of Real Madrid by Pogba
- The Maracan hospital | Soccer
- Villas-Boas rethinks the soccer calendar until 2022
- The million dollar figure that Premier League players could donate to save the rest of professional English football
- “The change in the date of the Euro Cup will affect young people”
- The confessions of the former Athletic and ‘capi’ of Leganés Unai Bustinza
- Wozniacki robbed in a grocery store
- A summer at zero cost
- “Let's fill the Bernabéu with solidarity”, Madrid's campaign against the coronavirus
- Liga Santander: The last of Pione Sisto: leaves Vigo without Celta's permission and makes 3,000 kilometers by car to return to Denmark | LaLiga Santander 2019