Willem II fans, one of the fashion clubs in Holland – last year they reached the Cup final and this season they are fourth in the Eredivisie-, They have a place reserved in their hearts for Fran Sol and Pol Llonch. The Dutch newspaper Dagblad Brabants He made a survey among his readers and these included the two Spanish soccer players among the best soccer players who have worn the Tilburg team shirt in the last decade.
Although who prevailed loosely and received 50% of the votes was the Dutch Jordens Peters, current captain of the team, Fran Sol occupies a prominent place in the survey and appears in second position with 26% of the ballots. The Madrid striker, who currently plays for Dinamo Kiev, played for two and a half years in Willem II, reaching 47 goals in 88 games and becoming the leading scorer of the Eredivisie during his stay in the competition.
Ruud Swinkels (7%) and Freek Heerkens (5%) occupy the third and fourth position respectively, while in fifth place, tied with Konstantinos Lamprou, figure the Catalan Pol Llonch, what He signed for Willem II in the summer of 2018 and only needed a few months to get into all the fans of Tilburg. The former Wisla Krakow, Granada or Girona has doubled its value since arriving in Holland and continues to be a key piece in the Adrie Koster team, which is fourth in the Eredivisie just behind Ajax, AZ and PSV.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to [email protected], and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- NBA: LeBron vs. Zion, the first assault: “James may see something of him in Williamson” | NBA 2019
- Lampard puts Luis Enrique in a hurry with the replacement of Kepa
- The role of the three captains in Liverpool's locker room
- The RFEF refuses to repeat Leganés-Levante due to “lack of legal basis”
- Nadal: “My priority is not to recover number one”
- Genaro Gattuso: “We were punished a lot for a mistake”
- Ramos: “Sanction? I don't think he said anything out of place or disrespected ”
- Morata dries
- Mendy vs. Mendy
- Barrenetxea joins the group
- Rafa Nadal defeats Andújar and accedes to the round of 16 in Acapulco
- The legend against luxury
- Barça planning, naked
- Davidovich criticizes Kyrgios: “He wants to show and talk about him”
- It lands in San Mamés a dangerous Villarreal at home that is played at all or nothing
- Pedro Martínez debuts with a resounding victory against Albot
- El Levante has never won in its visits to Eibar
- Champions: The great challenge of the City of Guardiola: how to be solid and effective in the Bernabu | Champions League 2019
- Griezmann: “The second leg at home will be very different”
- Lewandowski eats Chelsea
- Nadal takes the first step to recover number one
- Ramos: “Now the uncles are seen, the children have to be left aside”
- Barça wake up on time
- Abelardo reads the primer to his players
- Champions: Messi was not Maradona | Champions League 2019