If a few weeks ago several of the measures of Erik ten Hag’s iron hand at Manchester United were known, now it has transpired that Steven Gerrard He has nothing to envy the Dutch coach.
The English media echo the leak about the fines that the British has imposed in the Aston Villa as disciplinary measures and are, at best, forceful in order to maintain discipline within the workforce.
Among the most numerous, is that, for every minute that a training session is late, the footballer responsible for it must pay €237. But there is something for everything, because whoever has a birthday and does not remember to bring a celebration cake will pay €60 and whoever does not put on their flip-flops in the shower or leave the cutlery on the canteen table will have to pay €119 €.
This is the list of Aston Villa fines
1. Arriving late to training €600
2. Forget the GPS training €119
3. Arriving late to the training camp €237 per minute
4. Arriving late to a meeting, outing or with the coach on match day €1,188
5. Being late for the coach €237 per minute
6. Arriving late to a meeting €237 per minute
7. Incorrect dress on match day €119 per item
8. Leaving clothes on the training ground €119 per item
9. Leave plates or glasses on the canteen table €119 per item
10. Illegal parking €119
11. Arriving late for a commercial appearance €297
12. Forget the cake on your birthday €60 a day
13. Do not wear flip flops in the shower €119
14. Not reporting to the doctor before 10am for new injuries or illnesses €237
15. Arriving late to the physiotherapist €237
16. Leave the ‘snuns’ (gum) anywhere €237
17. Forget the recovery stockings €60
18. Sanctioned for protesting €237
In addition to these, it is said that any player who is expelled with a direct red card in the Aston Villa he must invite the entire team to dinner and do so within four weeks of the day he was sent off.
Gerrard hopes that all these measures, as well as the arrivals of Philippe Coutinho, Diego Carlos and Boubacar Kamara, will be a boost for the team to enter Europe next season and fight against the ‘Big Six’.