This Thursday the RFEF summoned the media to report a novelty about the Collective Agreement for women's football in Spain, which takes months of fruitless negotiations. They explained their complaints about how they are agreeing to sign the Agreement, without the salary or adequate time.
The Federation wanted to defend its position in this matter. He explained that so far he has offered four proposals that have been rejected. Although they assure that it is an issue that employers and unions have to solve. However, their great commitment to women's football, to which they allocate more than 22.6 million euros, makes them very involved with the future of the players. More than the entire Basketball Federation.
In the event held in the City of Soccer of Las Rozas were the general secretary of the RFEF, Andreu Camps, the vice president of the RFEF, Elvira Andrés, and the director of Women's Soccer, Iñaki Mikeo.
The proposal offered is the Elite Program, with three basic elements: the Spanish women's teams first, second clubs and third, the players. “That they can be a worthy professionals,” Camps said.
The RFEF established a minimum salary of 20,000 for the players of Primera Iberdrola and 12,000 for those of Challenge. “The Federation promised to pay the entire amount, since I was going to give each club 600,000 euros. Now a lower salary is being offered. We do not understand. That they do not have us if they do not have that minimum wage, if they do not have a minimum of one year of contract and if the agreement has a duration of five years. There will be no funding, “said Camps.
“Everything has been pure screen. They have not allowed us to enter into negotiations. They must explain why it is signed for one year. We offered five. It is incomprehensible, “said the RFEF general secretary.
A few hours earlier it was the ACFF (Association of Women's Soccer Clubs) which informed through a statement that there was “feasibility” to sign the Agreement on Monday. I make it clear that it was thanks to the help of Mediapro, who in Another statement stated that “there was a meeting a few hours in which everything had been closed.” That is why from the Federation they wanted to explain their position, very far away …
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to [email protected], and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Cagliari-Naples Naples wins in Cagliari with a goal by Mertens
- The 2 Barça players who can miss the Classic by penalty
- Atlético Tucumán – Argentinos live
- Real Madrid – Celta: Applause and silence from the Bernabu in honor of David Gistau | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Real Madrid-Celta de Vigo in pictures
- Kroos has his favorite victim in Celta: 6 goals
- DC News: City fears to meet the best Hazard in Madrid
- Rosario Central – Gymnastics and Fencing live
- Copa del Rey basketball: Jaycee Carroll's farewell scent exhibit: “You have to see it”
- Puyol: “To support a style you depend on the result”
- Madness in England: Florentino wants a Benzema-Agüero duo
- Real Oviedo loses and life is complicated
- The League is indigestible to Athletic
- The Celtic has a Blaugrana gene
- The Norwegian Casper Ruud wins his first title in Argentina
- Quiniela: What happens after the postponement of the Eibar-Real Sociedad?
- Liga Santander: La Liga is a nightmare for Athletic | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Derrick Jones Jr wins Aaron Gordon in a controversial math contest
- “May this serve as a lesson,” laments Pacheco
- Athletic – Osasuna live: LaLiga Santander, live
- Real Madrid – Celta live: LaLiga Santander, live
- Last minute: Florentino will not be in the box of Real Madrid-Celta
- Atalanta leaves Rome on the canvas
- Follow the final of the Copa del Rey ACB live in DC
- Club Atletico Alvarado – Barracas Central live