The VAR continues to unleash criticism and flattery since its implementation widespread in the world of football. Lately until Ceferin, president of UEFA, has publicly expressed his disappointment at the proceedings and the protocol of video arbitration in different countries. His main criticism lies in the gameplay and requires that there be a minimum of 15 centimeters of margin when analyzing a play. Well, your requests have been answered in Denmark, with the implementation of an innovative VAR with nuances to its pleas.
“He must intervene much less than he does in the Premier League. On average, the VAR will only enter the field screen once every three games and will last 25 seconds per intervention“said Michael Johansen, the chairman of the DBU arbitrators committee in statements to the Danish media Politiken. In this way, the reality, or at least his initial intention, is clear: if in 25 seconds the video arbitration room has not been able to see whether or not there is an offside play, it will not be considered a manifest failure and the original decision of the collegiate will be respected.
The Danish Super League will incorporate the VAR next season. It will be late, but the waiting time has facilitated an analysis of its operation in other countries and an introduction taking into account its pros and cons. “When a VAR judge spends two minutes playing with television images to find a possible three-millimeter offside it becomes ridiculous. Ridiculous because there are too many uncertainties. We will train the Danish video judges to only intervene in a clear and manifest error. We do not believe that the big toe in advance is“Michael Johansen closed.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to [email protected], and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- A quarter of a century later Athletic starts the year badly
- Real Madrid – Manchester City: Zidane tests against Guardiola his impeccable currculum in the Champions League | Champions League 2019
- The most delicate moment of Arias in Atlético
- Naples – Barcelona (1-1): “Unfortunately the planning has been like this” | Champions League 2019
- Brand Finance ponders Real Madrid as an influential brand for Spain
- They investigate the Jovic agent for money laundering by making fictitious signings
- Saharawi athletics is claimed
- The Bale Desert
- Barça will face a half-hearted San Paolo
- The FEF rectifies and will pay the ascendants of Regional for the Cup
- The bad memory of Villarreal's last visit to Bilbao
- The International Olympic Committee opens the door to the cancellation of the Games by the coronavirus
- Busquets looked for the yellow and will not play around
- Radoja joins the group and trains normally
- Alonso returns to McLaren to try to win the 500 Miles of Indianpolis
- The next three rivals of Eibar have not won in Ipurua in First
- The day David Silva rejected Real Madrid
- “The situation is a bit delicate, but it can be traced”
- Champions: Guardiola falls apart with Madrid: “In the Champions League there is no one like them” | Champions League 2019
- Chelsea – Bayern live: Champions League, live
- Guardiola: “This Madrid is different, it is much more aggressive”
- The Eurocup 2020 is only in danger from the coronavirus “if the situation rushes”
- Naples – Barcelona, live: Champions League live, today
- Garbiñe gale in Doha
- Crisis meeting between captains and Anil Murthy