The Real Madrid he stumbles on his old flaws when they already seemed forgotten. White team has conceded seven goals in their last three official matches: four from Real Sociedad in Copa and one from Osasuna and two from Celta in Liga. As many as in the previous fifteen games, which comprise from the November 26 from 2019 (PSG visit to the Bernabéu) until the derby against Atlético (February 1, 2020).
In those more than two months, in addition to the two goals he received from the Parisian team only the Alaves, the Witches, the Valencia by double game (one in the League and one in the Super Cup), the Seville Y Unionists they managed to drill the goal of Courtois. In that period of lock in the Madrid goal, the white rear managed to connect two streaks of three games without scoring.
The current streak it is Similary to another of beginning of the season, when Madrid conceded seven goals in the sum of the matches before Villarreal (2), Levante (2) and PSG (3). That bad moment cost Madrid two points in the League and a bad start in the Champions League that generated many doubts. This time the Madrid has left others two points and It has been seen out of the Copa del Rey.
Weakness Passages that blur one almost immaculate trajectory Of theReal Madrid effense this campaign. Carries 16 goals against, matching their best records in the league on day 24, dating from the 1964-65, 1971-72, 1972-73 and 1987-88 seasons. And Courtois (13 goals in 21 games) route to him first Zamora of a Real Madrid goalkeeper since the one who got Boxes in 2007-2008.
Smolov scored in the 7 'and Santi Mina in the 85'. The two goals conceded for Madrid against him Celtic occurred in two of the match sections in which the white set manifests more vulnerable in league. Those of Zidane have received five goals in the first quarter of an hour of the game, another five in the fourth quarter of the final hour and also five between 61 and 75 minutes. However, alone they have marked him one in the first 15 minutes after the break and has managed to remain impassable in the half hour prior to the intermission.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- MLS creates a platform to fight COVID-19
- Pirlo: “Barça is waiting for me to train”
- Sixty-six clubs ask FA to reconsider decision to cancel seasons
- Women's Athletic is celebrating its anniversary
- Gastón Ramírez: “Coronavirus? Sampdoria did not hide anything, others did ”
- Betis clothes their grandparents
- The unpublished documentary about Futre in which Raúl confesses that he was his idol
- Aston Villa captain skips confinement and suffers an accident
- Barça steamroller
- The Alavés anthem continues playing on the balconies
- Atlético de Madrid must decide the future of Nehuén Pérez
- The clubs would reduce the salaries of their staff by between 10% and 20%
- Diego Costa, goal of Roma
- Shielding Odegaard in quarantine
- James, on the exit ramp
- Valencia transfers 50 apartments to toilets
- The Granada doctor, from the playing field to the ambulances
- LaLiga manages various scenarios to resume competition
- The summer that Maradona almost ended in Marseille: “Would you come looking for my Ferraris?”
- Lautaro believes in the Inter project
- World boxing champion suspended for posting video explaining how to hit women
- The rayista hobby, an example of solidarity that comes from afar
- Newcastle is the first club in the Premier to go to ERTE
- Masip charges against the Barcelona management for not going out to defend the players sooner
- Spanish football expresses its regret at the death of Capón