Andrea Gaudenzi, president of the ATP, He admits in declarations to the web site of the world tennis tour that the present scenario is one among whole uncertainty. When will the motion resume on the slopes? Not even Gaudenzi himself is ready to reply that query proper now: “Our potential to deal with any help measure shall be higher guided as soon as we all know the length of the disaster and when the Tour will resume, which remains to be unknown right now. This stays an evolving scenario that may require appreciable time to cope with in the approaching weeks and months, and we should keep away from making hasty choices with out first understanding when the disaster will finish. That is larger than any sport. “
What is definite, for now, is that the Males's tennis suspension is ready till June 7, motive why the tournaments of the clay tour won’t be disputed. This state of affairs leaves open the likelihood that grass tournaments will open the curtain once more. “We proceed to judge all choices associated to preserving and maximizing the schedule primarily based on numerous return dates for the Tour. We’re in shut dialog with all grass courtroom occasions and so they keep on the schedule as scheduled right now. This can be a time of appreciable uncertainty for everybody and there may be nothing extra essential than prioritizing well being, “defined Gaudenzi.
Lastly, Gaudenzi mirrored on the influence of COVID-19, since his nation, Italy, is without doubt one of the most affected by the virus: “The present suspension of the Tour leaves a terrific void in all our lives. On a private stage, The tales I’ve heard from acquaintances at residence in Italy are heartbreaking. The have to take this severely, keep residence and apply accountable social distancing is paramount, and we urge everybody in the tennis neighborhood to unfold this essential message in the times and weeks forward. “We simply have to attend.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Dani Ceballos, Betis dream
- The referees most corrected by the VAR: Gil Manzano, Estrada …
- Brescia president threatens to withdraw team if Series A resumes
- Who is Ryan García, the boxer who is shaping up to be the new Canelo Álvarez
- UEFA tells clubs not to follow the Belgian example
- Aarhus, the first night of the ‘Tiki Taka’
- 28 years have passed since Juanito's death
- End of contracts creates trouble for stars and clubs
- Dortmund fear that Madrid will go after Haaland
- Martín Presa: “The Government knows that it has family factories for whatever”
- The unthinkable idea that is gaining strength in the NBA to resume competition despite the coronavirus pandemic
- Ajax criticizes UEFA for encouraging the resumption of competitions
- Alarms go off for Achraf
- A sad day for rayismo: goodbye to Goyo Benito and Miguelín
- Toni Nadal: “June will be key in the future of the season”
- Dzyuba: “My dream is Madrid”
- A massive 'remember'
- “My father did not forget that he was Don Goyo Benito, a player for Madrid and the Spanish National Team”
- Kahn: “It is a situation that we only knew about from catastrophe movies”
- Hazard, working for Real Madrid and 'celebrating' with Belgium
- The reason why Luis Suárez did not return to Uruguay in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic and what was his position regarding the Barcelona salary cut
- Pessimism grows in Leganés and cuts are no longer ruled out
- The Athletic family joins the initiative of IC Herri Harmaila
- 25 years of Beckham's Premier debut
- Cádiz and Málaga will play the final of the Carranza eSports Trophy