'A priori', The league can not get more even to the last leg of the competition after already 24 days. The Real Madrid, with his match pending this Sunday against the Celta Vigo in the Santiago Bernabeu, and the Barcelona, after his victory over Getafe, are tied to 52 points at the top of the ranking.
Zinedine Zidane and his pupils must beat the celestial team to keep the three-point mattress on the azulgrana two days for the Classic. Looking ahead to the next day, whites will visit the Lift in the Ciutat de Valencia and Barça will receive at Eibar in the Camp Nou before the faces are seen the eternal rivals in the Madrid stadium.
So, Zizou and his counterpart in the Culés, Quique Setién, with the Champions on the horizon (Manchester City at home for those in French and Naples in San Paolo for the Cantabrian people), absolutely nothing can be reserved, but there are some dangers for Classic. (Barça loses a 'titularísimo' to two weeks of the Classic)
The two French centrals of Barça, Clément Lenglet and Samuel Umtitihave four yellow and, if they see another before him Eibar, will be low in the Bernabeu before him Madrid. Lenglet was expelled before the Betis by double yellow, but its cycle is still pending with four warnings in total. Setien bet on the gunsmiths for one of the two to accompany Pique and must be cautious.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The goalkeeper of the historic team of Turkey in the 2002 World Cup and former Barcelona is in critical condition due to the coronavirus
- Paulo Machado fears “millions of infections in India”
- Bale: your most negotiating side
- “Pelé gave me his blessing before signing for Real Madrid”
- FIFA has a Marshall Plan
- Manolo Santana receives the FIT highest honor award
- The trolley that Maxi released to Benítez to sign for Liverpool
- F1: Fernando Alonso donates 4,000 protective equipment and 300,000 masks to fight the coronavirus
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife
- The step forward of Diego Cervero, soccer player and doctor: “Go anywhere, the country needs it”
- The campaign against the coronavirus of Simeone and Atlético adds to the cinema
- Messi surrenders to Lampard's new Chelsea gem
- Portu: “I have not yet given my maximum level”
- Schalke player fined for being in a hookah bar in quarantine
- Madrid is pessimistic and is considering a salary adjustment by Decree
- Boca Juniors hopes to sign Cavani “very soon”
- Former Madrid cyclist Daniel Yuste dies of coronavirus at 75
- A player reported that 1,000 shirts were stolen, including a Lionel Messi
- Borussia returns to work, in the field and in pairs
- Joao Félix takes advantage of the break to become a 'gamer'