Once the winter market has passed, the teams have readjusted their salary limit (The maximum amount that each Second Division team can invest to cover spending on players, first and second coach, physical trainer, quarry and other sections (non-registrable template) and LaLiga has made public the new barémos in which they move. Girona, as happened in September, remains the most in the silver category of Spanish football.
The Catalan team has a salary ceiling of 29.27 million euros, the same amount as months ago. Those who have varied their cap are the second and third in this relationship. Its about Rayo Vallecano (passes from 19.06 to 21.06) and Almeria (from 18.12 to 18.87). El Huesca, with € 17.04M, since it does not change, it remains as a third party. This indicates that three of the first four are the descendants of the First Division last season. That is, they have a bigger budget (thanks also to the solidarity fund of audiovisual rights for clubs that lose category) and can do more in front of higher payrolls.
Second salary caps
|* The amounts are expressed in thousands of euros.|
Those who close the list of teams with a lower salary cap are precisely the promoted teams of Second B. Therefore, Mirandés (€ 5.08M), Fuenlabrada (4.45) and Ponferradina (4.23) are the ones with the least margin moving in this parameter. Although, yes, they have risen compared to what they had marked in the month of September.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Montero: “Zidane is one of the most humble people I know”
- In search of the new James
- Ghajini 2: Aamir Khan Fans Trend’s Ghajini 2 on Social Platform
- Scandal in Spain: a Celtic figure broke the quarantine to flee to Russia because his girlfriend turned 18
- Castilla lowers salary
- Javier Castillejo, when a boxer brings him the purchase: “Campen, what are you doing here?”
- The Australian Open plans to play behind closed doors in 2021
- LaLiga and AFE will meet next week despite the salary taboo
- Madrid will save between 33 and 56 million with the salary cut
- Cavani and Thiago Silva would no longer return to Paris
- A former Formula 1 driver's revelations about Ayrton Senna's less-than-friendly side: "He was incredibly selfish"
- Martínez Munuera: “I offered to return to the Police”
- Tottenham touches Mou for skipping confinement
- Nick Kyrgios begins delivering food to help in Australia
- Bartomeu breaks the board one year after the elections
- Premier League: Mourinho and several Tottenham players are hunted training in a London park during quarantine | Premier League 2019
- Total crisis in the meeting: Rousaud shoots Bartomeu
- Éver Banega's five challenges before leaving Sevilla
- Luis Suárez spoke about the possible arrival of Lautaro Martínez at Barcelona
- Martí organizes group sessions to “not lose joy”
- Vinicius: “Everyone knows that the Real Madrid shirt weighs”
- Wimbledon: The 114 million euros that Wimbledon has 'earned' with the coronavirus
- Mirzapur season 2 release date and cast, Amazon Prime Video 2020
- Radiography of European football: the best wingers so far this season
- ON footballers ask for a fourth change if there is a League this summer