Once the winter market has passed, the teams have readjusted their salary limit (The maximum amount that each Second Division team can invest to cover spending on players, first and second coach, physical trainer, quarry and other sections (non-registrable template) and LaLiga has made public the new barémos in which they move. Girona, as happened in September, remains the most in the silver category of Spanish football.
The Catalan team has a salary ceiling of 29.27 million euros, the same amount as months ago. Those who have varied their cap are the second and third in this relationship. Its about Rayo Vallecano (passes from 19.06 to 21.06) and Almeria (from 18.12 to 18.87). El Huesca, with € 17.04M, since it does not change, it remains as a third party. This indicates that three of the first four are the descendants of the First Division last season. That is, they have a bigger budget (thanks also to the solidarity fund of audiovisual rights for clubs that lose category) and can do more in front of higher payrolls.
Second salary caps
|* The amounts are expressed in thousands of euros.|
Those who close the list of teams with a lower salary cap are precisely the promoted teams of Second B. Therefore, Mirandés (€ 5.08M), Fuenlabrada (4.45) and Ponferradina (4.23) are the ones with the least margin moving in this parameter. Although, yes, they have risen compared to what they had marked in the month of September.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to [email protected], and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Valverde reveals the reality of Madrid against Levante in defense
- Arrasate: “Winning Granada would bring us closer to permanence”
- Real Madrid leaves the three points in Valencia just like Barcelona
- A fan of Espanyol, arrested for racist insults to Adama Traoré
- El Granada, to break its bad streak at home in Pamplona
- Fury is exhibited before Wilder and claims the supremaca in the heavyweights
- The best of the Barcelona – Eibar match in pictures
- Butragueño: “They have been hands”
- Find out why IKEA puts such rare names on its products
- Tejero, new at en once ’at Camp Nou
- Levante and Valencia, to compensate against Tacon and Rayo Vallecano
- Alarm in Madrid by Hazard
- The first game of the daughter of Sergi Roberto
- Atlético – Villarreal | Another Champions duel
- Liga Santander: Zidane, you are a disaster | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Pedro Sánchez and the lives of others
- The Celtic pulls deeds and imposes himself on the Leganés
- The incredible hole in one of Rahm that agit Mexico
- Morales has begun to assume his new role in Levante
- New setback for the DO Rueda: it has to stop the reduction of grape yields by a resource
- Confirmed: Tomás does not travel to Valladolid
- The Madrid sticker on the Camp Nou marker that accompanies Bartomeu
- Braithwaite: “I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi”
- Raúl summons Rodrygo
- Pablo Iglesias will be part of the delegated commission that oversees the CNI