The Real Madrid faces the Royal Celtic of Vigo in the Santiago Bernabéu, in a match marked by the return of Eden Hazard. Belgian crack is on the list of 19 summoned and Real Madrid hopes to see him again on the grass. The leader defends his first place after the controversial victory of Barça against Getafe.
Zinedine Zidane He went to the forefront, from Valdebebas, and confirmed what was an open secret: “I am glad that he returns. We know what you can give us after almost three months injured. He is unique and I am glad that he returns with the group. It is true that with him we had to leave a little more time and not rush and that we have done. Tomorrow will be with us”, Commented on the return of Belgian crack. The galactic will be before the Galician team. The illusion returns, the smile returns to Real Madrid. Hazard He's prepared.
30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes, starting, from the bench … All that is a great mystery. It will surround you until the beginning of the encounter. There when Zinedine Zidane according to their alignment, the mystery will be revealed. Zizou, if logic prevails, he will leave Hazard on the bench and depending on how the game is, it will take more or less minutes. One match left, the one of I raised, before the double big date that will determine the future of the season (Manchester City first in Champions and Barça after).
The Bernabéu will arrive on Celta Vigo. The set of Oscar Garcia He took a 1-3 in Balaidos and since then it has rained a lot. Six months have served to give a total image wash. I was not seated Federico Valverde, Odriozola it was the right side, Marcelo Y Bale they were starters … The team has changed greatly and will have the great goal of remaining in the lead, with a gap, to maintain the distance of goals and points.
Real Madrid: Courtois; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Mendy; Casemiro, Valverde, Kroos, Modric; Benzema and Vinicius.
Celta Vigo: Ruben; Kevin Vázquez, Aidoo, Jeison Murillo / Jorge Saénz, Araujo, Olaza; Okay, Fran Beltrán / Bradaric; Rafinha; Smolov / Sisto, Iago Aspas.
Referee: Alberola Rojas
TV: Movistar LaLiga
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Christian Minchola, Atlético's child player, dies
- Sergio Ramos joins the #TeamHomeChallenge and leaves some surprises
- Shevchenko, after 10 days of confinement: “It is something very similar to Chernbil”
- PSG are interested in an Atlético youth squad
- Unusual: they confused Messi with his impersonator on French TV and the networks were full of memes
- Nadal: “We continue to adapt to this circumstance that has surpassed us”
- “Klopp told me that playing Liverpool-Atlético was a criminal act and he is right”
- The Champions League could be played in August
- Arbilla: “I see it difficult to play what remains of the League”
- Santander League: The Atlético de Madrid youth squad Christian Minchola dies at 14 years old | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Conmebol strengthens its fight against the coronavirus: Alejandro Domínguez asked FIFA to prioritize health over politics
- IC Herri Harmaila raises funds to fight coronavirus
- Klopp assures that the coronavirus crisis in Madrid affected him when preparing Liverpool-Atlético
- Raúl García would like to end his career as a lion
- Luis Enrique, on Bara: “I have left the doors open in all the clubs”
- La Cultural lowers the salaries of the first team and avoid the ERTE
- 'Collateral' problem in Madrid
- How seven Formula 1 teams will do to help make respirators in the UK
- “Valverde tortured me for 90 minutes, I felt that he was strangling me gently”
- The new Bernabéu does not stop
- The Pucela would touch the permanence extrapolating the results of the first round
- The rayista hobby raises € 33,377 in its fight against the coronavirus
- Eli del Estal: “I have lived a normal life, except four days”
- Juventus get ahead of Real Madrid by Pogba
- The Maracan hospital | Soccer