The Ukrainian coach, Andrei Shevchenko, he could train Milan, according to the Ukrainian press today, although only after the European Championship, which the Slavic team has brilliantly classified. “We know your close relationship with Paolo Maldini. But now Shevchenko is focused on preparing the Ukrainian team for the European Championship“said Igor Tsigani, a Ukrainian sports commentator.
He stressed that the Italians have already decided that the current coach, Stefano Pioli, will not follow at the end of the season, but the journalist warns that Shevchenko has more than one girlfriend. “That's why Shevchenko's candidacy sounds. But I can say that not only Milan thinks of Shevchenko as its coach. It is in the portfolio of several clubs. Milan is one of them. Andrei has done very well with the Ukrainian team“, Explain.
For its part, Yevgueni Levchenko, Shevchenko's partner in the national team, predicted that Shechenko will not leave the national team lying down now, but, in any case, in the future it will not combine both charges. “I can't imagine Shevchenko rejecting Milan. I know that on the part of the Italian team there will be guarantees and large economic investments. I am sure that in the case of receiving a good offer, you will leave the selection after the European Championship. Milan must play at the highest level. Andrei is getting experience to work in a big club, “he told local press.
He stressed that the Ukrainian Federation is very happy with the growth of some players under Shevchenko and the tactical varieties that he handled during the qualifying phase, and that he will have “white card” in the future, unless a catastrophe occurs in the European Championship. “I am convinced that Shevchenko is not so dumb as to leave the Ukrainian team now. Since they would never forgive him. Andrei is leading a very smart career, without making free promises. I can't imagine Shevchenko leaving now. It would be a betrayal of the boys, the national team and the country“he pointed out.
Regarding the failure of coaches that in the past they were legend in their clubs like Seedorf in Milan, Blokhin in Dinamo or Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in Manchester United, alluded to other examples to follow. “There are other examples that say otherwise. For example, Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrid,” he said. Shevchenko, Ballon d'Or in 2004, worked his reputation as a scorer in Dinamo Kiev (1994-1999), where he would return ten years later to retire in 2012.
He played in Milan from 1999 to 2006 winning the Serie A and the Champions League, and, after two years at Chelsea, returned with the Rossoneri team in the 2008-09 season. Disciple of the legendary Valeri Lobanovski, he took over the reins of the Ukrainian team in 2016, which he could not take to the World Cup in Russia, but to the European Championship 2020 ahead of Cristiano Ronaldo's Portugal.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to [email protected], and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Higuaín continues with lumbago and could miss the Spal-Juventus
- Klopp: “Mané was not necessary, it was something simulated, but I had no choice but to replace it”
- Before the 'finals' against City and Barça … expect another against Levante
- No clear response to injuries
- A viral drawing of the grandfather's grandson takes them to San Mamés
- This will be the ‘11’ of Real Madrid to play against Levante
- Neymar will not go to the Rio Carnival: “There will be no controversy”
- Santander League: Goals without control between Betis and Mallorca at Villamarn | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Ferreyra: the ordeal of the wrong bet of 'nine'
- Honors to Mouse Ayala
- Vitoria de Guimarães live
- Santander League: Madrid vs. Bara: the thorny path to the classic | LaLiga Santander 2019
- The Calvary of Cheick Doukouré
- Getafe is trading higher
- Only 5% of the funds follow the trail of Ibex 35 this year
- Zidane, about Rodrygo: “Your moment is bad, but it's important”
- Liga Santander: Mendilibar's wild anthology: From “Inui is Japanese, but very salao” to “Messi, the cabrn de l …” | LaLiga Santander 2019
- LaLiga is not for James
- Another click for Lemar
- Martínez Almeida, on the ball to a child: “Being the Atleti, it was difficult to get the penalty”
- Mr. Braithwaite Express – AS.com
- Santander League: Roger Mart: “Tattoos do not mean being bad” | LaLiga Santander 2019
- El Levante, at the foot of the Himalayas
- Parasocial interaction, the key to understanding the impact of the divorce of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
- The goal Roberto can enter the call for the derby