The chemistry between Shakira and Jennifer Lpez in the performance of the Super Bowl break was undeniable, singing in Spanish in a show full of energy and adrenaline
Super Bowl: the NFL has a new superhero and his name is Patrick Mahomes
So we have told the final
Shakira Y Jennifer Lopez they took advantage of their 14 minutes of glory like nobody else to wave the flag of the Latin cause in the United States. His show of the rest of the Super Bowl LIV held in Miami was a dizzy display of sensuality, adrenaline and Hispanic pride. Also an ode to Spanish and the historical moment that women are going through in the entertainment industry. They overcame the performance of Maroon 5 last year, beaten by critics. The chemistry of the two Latin queens received the approval of social networks Immediately and several American media rushed to open the debate: This is one of the best Halftime Shows of all times?
Both the Colombian and the Puerto Rican born in the Bronx sang some of the themes expected at the crossroads of the previous days but they rThey preserved some surprises. They invited the rappers Bad bunny Y J. Balvin to share the stage with them, they ended up singing together and debut the daughter of Lpez, Emme Maribel, 11 years, the result of his relationship with the sauce Marc Anthony The young cant Let's Get Loud with his mother next to him wrapped in a Puerto Rican velvet flag, to the delirium of his three million fellow Islanders.
The setting is also included A guide to the political situation in the US. In the final issue, a group of children began their performance locked in baby cages to later sing the theme of Bruce springsteen, Born in the USA, in alleged allusion to the practice of the Administration of President Trump of separate children from their parents at the border and confine them in detention centers for months.
The Barranquilla show started, dressed in a top and a red mini skirt with sequins. He did it with Wolf, surrounded by a group of dancers also in red to make way for Empire next to a small orchestra of violinists dressed in black leather, the Colombian guitar in hand is very rocker. The intercal popurr a theme with another in perfect harmony, of Eyes like that, his first song in Spanish and moving his hips like nobody else knows how to do it, to Whenever, Whatever.
Next to bad bunny cant I Like It,Blackmail in a sauce version and Callaita, seductive with the public and the cameras that follow their movements. After I gave the turn to the other diva, JLo. At 50, the New Yorker made a huge deployment of physical form and versatility. I came out with a biker leather model designed by Versace, very suggestive, and changed shortly afterwards to a semi-transparent mesh to look great until the end of the show.
It started with Jenny From the Block and continued with Get Right, Waiting for Tonight Y Love Don't Cost a Thing before J. Balvin joined the party singing My people. They are also On the floor before the children sang Born in the USA and Shakira will sign up to close with Let's Get Loud, and his Waka Waka wiggling hips and back to the camera. They have to brag about.
According to the criteria of
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Aitana Bonmatí: “We do not contemplate that the league is null”
- Januzaj: “The Cup final is going to be played and we are going to win it”
- Saúl: “ERTE? Nothing has been communicated to us 100%”
- Eight years of the Athletic coup in Germany
- Santander League: Capn dies, legend of the Atlético de Madrid | LaLiga Santander 2019
- José Luis Capón dies at the age of 72 due to pneumonia
- Igor Gomes, the new Kaká, on Real Madrid's radar
- No preseason, another ‘brown’ for the clubs
- Santander League: Di Mara tore up the Real Madrid letter asking him not to play in the 2014 World Cup final | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Controversy in Portugal: in times of coronavirus, Ronaldo left his home to take a walk with his wife and children
- Seyboth Wild must pay $ 30,000 if violates quarantine
- End to the quarantine of the ‘pepineros’
- “The only time Prosinecki stopped smoking was when he played”
- Aitor Fernández multiplies his value by ten in Levante
- “I don't think Oblak's level will drop much”
- Santander League: Xavi Hernndez: “I want to go back to Bara, but there can't be anyone toxic near the locker room” | LaLiga Santander 2019
- LaLiga Santander Fest is a complete success and raises € 625,000
- City accuses Arsenal of leading a lobby to pressure TAS
- Celebrate 40 days with the Covid-19 around you
- Pochettino avoided the arrival of Coutinho to a Tottenham that is still interested
- An English football figure revealed how he met Ronaldo: "Surrounded by beers and trying to keep an ashtray in his belly"
- The Athletic youth remained one step away from proclaiming himself champion
- Carles Calaf, expert in critical patients: “60% of respirators in Spain are obsolete”
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina walk their children through Funchal
- Setién remains unrivaled