Sevilla and Espanyol tied for two goals in a duel that left one conclusion for each team and another for LaLiga in general. For the locals it was clear that Suso has come to be the protagonist and is willing to pull the car after the resignation of the alleged figures of the team. For Espanyol, that there is life beyond Raúl de Tomás since Abelardo has drawn up a plan that should lead to permanence at the end of the season. And for the world of football, there are assumptions of decisions taken after consulting the VAR that should not have been explained as is due to the protagonists of this invention called football.
Why the match was marked by the action of 1-1 of Espanyol. Lamb Vega had swallowed a clear lack of Sergi Gómez to Calleri susceptible to being direct red. González González urged his partner to review the play in case he considered it should be missing and red. The referee went to the monitor and decided to make a foul but not to expel Sergi Gómez, but to get yellow. The players of Espanyol did not explain why the defense of Sevilla was not expelled, while the locals did not understand that the referee was pulling on a middle road never explored to date. It is noted that the VAR only enters white or black plays, such as the foul and expulsion of Sergi Gómez, in the same way that, it seems, the referees can make use of the gray range.
The foul was resolved with the goal of Embarba which matched the marking by Ocampos at a quarter of an hour The Argentine headed a magnificent pass from Suso that showed that the connection of former Milanese can give the Sevilla team a lot. However, Lopetegui's were erased from the game and Espanyol advanced their pressure, finding the right prize for the draw and getting ahead on the scoreboard as soon as the second half began. Wu Lei took advantage of a calleri and, above all, the nth chain error of the Sevillist defense to put the parakeets ahead.
The ships burned the Seville that found the exit to its obfuscation thanks to the double yellow of Víctor Sánchez. It was the left handed of Suso with a great shot from outside the area who rescued a point for the nerionenses, who cornered without luck to a Espanyol who clenched his teeth and resisted until the final whistle.
Nolith (45 ', Franco Vázquez), Gudelj (53 ', Reguilón), Luuk de Jong (64 ', Banega), Victor Gomez Perea (71 ', Wu Lei), Calero (73 ', Embarba), Ferreyra (81 ', Jonathan Calleri)
1-0, 14 ': Lucas Ocampos, 1-1, 34 ': Embarba, 1-2, 49 ': Wu Lei, 2-2, 79 ': Suso
Referee: Adrián Cordero Vega
VAR Referee: José Luis González González
Sergi Gómez (32 ', Yellow) Wu Lei (37 ', Yellow) Victor Sanchez (48 ', Yellow) Gudelj (57 ', Yellow) Victor Sanchez (68 ', Red) Marc Roca (83 ', Yellow
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to email@example.com, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- FIFA has a Marshall Plan
- Manolo Santana receives the FIT highest honor award
- The trolley that Maxi released to Benítez to sign for Liverpool
- F1: Fernando Alonso donates 4,000 protective equipment and 300,000 masks to fight the coronavirus
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife
- The step forward of Diego Cervero, soccer player and doctor: “Go anywhere, the country needs it”
- The campaign against the coronavirus of Simeone and Atlético adds to the cinema
- Messi surrenders to Lampard's new Chelsea gem
- Portu: “I have not yet given my maximum level”
- Schalke player fined for being in a hookah bar in quarantine
- Madrid is pessimistic and is considering a salary adjustment by Decree
- Boca Juniors hopes to sign Cavani “very soon”
- Former Madrid cyclist Daniel Yuste dies of coronavirus at 75
- A player reported that 1,000 shirts were stolen, including a Lionel Messi
- Borussia returns to work, in the field and in pairs
- Joao Félix takes advantage of the break to become a 'gamer'
- City, Ajax and Red Bull tempt Pablo Pérez, youth of Sevilla
- Real Madriz (with Z) still standing against the coronavirus
- Van Persie: “Ferguson hung the photo of two players in the locker room for going out partying”
- Tsobanian proposes to play the Madrid Open between the US Open and Roland Garros