The Rome deliver from this Friday food and sanitary devices to protect everyone from their coronavirus subscribers over 75 years, as reported this Wednesday by the charitable foundation of the Italian capital club.
“From this Friday Rome will begin to distribute essential goods to all its subscribers over 75 years old, who will receive at home a box with food and useful sanitary devices to protect themselves in this emergency period for COVID-19“read the statement released by the Italian club.
The foundation of the Roman team, Roma Cares, will thus take care of its older subscribers, the category that is most endangered by the spread of the coronavirus, that already had caused more than 6,800 deaths and more than 69,000 infected in Italy.
This initiative joins a long series of donations recently made by the Italian football world, with clubs such as the Juventus, Inter Milan, Milan or the Naples that also gave their contribution.
In addition, several footballers were in charge of personally promoting fundraisers to combat the coronavirus, such as the Swedish Zlatan Ibrahimovic, from Milan, Lorenzo Insigne, from Naples, or Federico Bernardeschi, from Juventus.
According to the criteria of
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Dani Ceballos, Betis dream
- The referees most corrected by the VAR: Gil Manzano, Estrada …
- Brescia president threatens to withdraw team if Series A resumes
- Who is Ryan García, the boxer who is shaping up to be the new Canelo Álvarez
- UEFA tells clubs not to follow the Belgian example
- Aarhus, the first night of the ‘Tiki Taka’
- 28 years have passed since Juanito's death
- End of contracts creates trouble for stars and clubs
- Dortmund fear that Madrid will go after Haaland
- Martín Presa: “The Government knows that it has family factories for whatever”
- The unthinkable idea that is gaining strength in the NBA to resume competition despite the coronavirus pandemic
- Ajax criticizes UEFA for encouraging the resumption of competitions
- Alarms go off for Achraf
- A sad day for rayismo: goodbye to Goyo Benito and Miguelín
- Toni Nadal: “June will be key in the future of the season”
- Dzyuba: “My dream is Madrid”
- A massive 'remember'
- “My father did not forget that he was Don Goyo Benito, a player for Madrid and the Spanish National Team”
- Kahn: “It is a situation that we only knew about from catastrophe movies”
- Hazard, working for Real Madrid and 'celebrating' with Belgium
- The reason why Luis Suárez did not return to Uruguay in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic and what was his position regarding the Barcelona salary cut
- Pessimism grows in Leganés and cuts are no longer ruled out
- The Athletic family joins the initiative of IC Herri Harmaila
- 25 years of Beckham's Premier debut
- Cádiz and Málaga will play the final of the Carranza eSports Trophy