The myth of cadism Jorge 'Mágico' Gonzlez has taken off his hat and, from his home in El Salvador, has taken the wand and sent a message of encouragement with a series of unbelievable touches to ennoble a roll of toilet paper in his living room.
A monument to football that the Cdiz has shared on his twitter account in an expressive message in which he points out that Mgico Gonzlez 'takes the challenge of the roll of toilet paper to another level' and, with a translatable emoticon like a screaming face, concludes that 'magic is not lost'.
The Magician, 62 years old and quarantine follows In his Salvadoran home, he plays and plays with both legs and when he goes back a little, with the right heel he puts it back on the left and continues with the toilet paper as if it were a new ball, like Diego Maradona He tried a paper ball that fell to his side in the field of Seville.
If the Cdiz has hung up the boast, which was the central defense of the cadistas between 1978-1983 and technical secretary from 1988 to 1994, the Argentine Hugo Vaca, abounds in the genius of who was his partner and stresses that what he does is only 'within the reach of privileged'.
Vaca hangs a still more difficult one in which the scroll, after two touches ahead, goes to the back of the Magician and he, with a heel, puts it back on the right leg of the genius of El Salvador, who continues feeding literature to the many real and apcrifa that he already treasures of his Cadiz journey.
The video for this Wednesday joins another one that Jorge Gonzlez posted yesterday with the following message: “Cadista friends, now there is only one message to send: 'Stay at home'. For all of you, for all Andalusians and all Spaniards send you my love from my country, where I also sent the same message. Soon everything will pass and we will see each other again. I love them very much. “
'Mágico' Gonzlez acquired in his stage as a footballer the status of myth among the fans of the Cdiz, club in which he played in two stages (1982-1984 and 1986-1991) and in total six seasons in the Spanish First Division and two in Second.
According to the criteria of
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Mayoral, the final decision
- Luis Enrique's message of encouragement to Hospital del Mar
- A restart for Atlético B
- United's 10 worst signings in the post-Ferguson era
- The Villa of the Pan American Games became an emergency hospital to care for those infected with coronavirus
- Napoli thinks of 'playing' Cavani
- Premier clubs ask for five changes and play without VAR to end the season
- Conmebol highlights its financial strength to face the impact of COVID-19
- Cristóforo: “I have felt very comfortable”
- What would happen in the rest of the leagues if you follow the example of Belgium?
- A Real Madrid anti-crisis
- Biris deliver medical supplies and food at Virgen del Rocio hospital
- Premier League: Heung-Min Son Takes Advantage of the Pandemic to Go Military in South Korea | Premier League 2019
- Italian football president talks about resuming on May 20
- The Conmebol approved its balance: the important numbers that the 72nd Ordinary Congress threw
- The explosion of the coronavirus in Paris could begin at the gates of the Parc des Princes
- “No problem working hard with these views”
- Several Primera teams are interested in the loan of Pedri
- “If they force us to play, I am willing to lose every game out of respect for the dead”
- Athletics Ottawa's brilliant initiative to reassure fans
- “Please don't hit me anymore, Mr. Benito” and other unforgettable moments of a Real Madrid legend
- The Iniesta family donates 20 beds to the Albacete hospital and orders more material
- Son will serve a mandatory three-week military service
- Simeone's premonitory confession to Godín before the crossing against Liverpool
- AFE is seen today with Thebes: “The one who will say what to do is the Government”