Uruguayan tennis participant Pablo Cuevas beat the Spaniard Albert Ramos and certified to the quarterfinals of the Argentine Open, in addition to the locals Juan Ignacio Londero, Diego Schwartzman and Guido Pella.
Cuevas received 6-4, 4-6 and 6-4 and in the following occasion will play in opposition to Schwartzman, that at daybreak on Friday he received his compatriot Federico Delbonis 6-3, 4-6 and 6-2.
Pella beat Argentine Argentine Facundo Bagnis by 7 (7) – (2) 6, 6 (2) -7 (7) and 6-4.
In quarters he’ll face Londero, who eradicated the Serbian Laslo Djere by beating him by 6 (3) -7 (7), 6-2 and 6-1.
The opposite matches of the quarterfinals will probably be performed by the Brazilian Thiago Monteiro in opposition to the Portuguese Pedro Sousa and the Serbian Dusan Lajovic in opposition to the Norwegian Casper Ruud.
The Argentine Open, which is performed on clay on the Buenos Aires Garden Tennis Membership, will finish this Sunday.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- Scandal in Spain: a Celtic figure broke the quarantine to flee to Russia because his girlfriend turned 18
- Castilla lowers salary
- Javier Castillejo, when a boxer brings him the purchase: “Campen, what are you doing here?”
- The Australian Open plans to play behind closed doors in 2021
- LaLiga and AFE will meet next week despite the salary taboo
- Madrid will save between 33 and 56 million with the salary cut
- Cavani and Thiago Silva would no longer return to Paris
- A former Formula 1 driver's revelations about Ayrton Senna's less-than-friendly side: "He was incredibly selfish"
- Martínez Munuera: “I offered to return to the Police”
- Tottenham touches Mou for skipping confinement
- Nick Kyrgios begins delivering food to help in Australia
- Bartomeu breaks the board one year after the elections
- Premier League: Mourinho and several Tottenham players are hunted training in a London park during quarantine | Premier League 2019
- Total crisis in the meeting: Rousaud shoots Bartomeu
- Éver Banega's five challenges before leaving Sevilla
- Luis Suárez spoke about the possible arrival of Lautaro Martínez at Barcelona
- Martí organizes group sessions to “not lose joy”
- Vinicius: “Everyone knows that the Real Madrid shirt weighs”
- Wimbledon: The 114 million euros that Wimbledon has 'earned' with the coronavirus
- Mirzapur season 2 release date and cast, Amazon Prime Video 2020
- Radiography of European football: the best wingers so far this season
- ON footballers ask for a fourth change if there is a League this summer
- Zverev could have competed in Australia with coronavirus
- Ronaldinho leaves prison, but still under house arrest in Paraguay
- Brehme auctions the ball for the final of Italy 90 to fight the coronavirus