Eden Hazard, midfielder of Real Madrid, He said this Wednesday that his first season in the white team has been “spoiled”, and declared that he will have to be judged in his second year.
Held at home by coronavirus, the Belgian media gave an exclusive video interview to RTBF (Radio Televisin Belga) in which he analyzed his first year at Real Madrid, his future with the selection of his country and what state his injury is.
“My first season at Madrid has been spoiled, but not everything is bad. It is a adaptation season. Be judged in the second. It is up to me to be in good shape next year. The group is good, I have met new people and for me it is a great experience. I still have a four-year contract, I hope I'm in good shape, “he said.
Hazard claimed to be “fine” from his injury and revealed that a week ago the stitches were removed. Now, he takes care of himself to fully recover while he waits when the competitions will resume.
“Yesterday he called me Zidane and he doesn't know either. What we can do is keep fit, all players have resources for it. We do not know if the League will resume, hopefully there will be a good end to the season and it will be playable. If not, we will all be disappointed, but things are as they are “.
Questioned if he is afraid of contracting the coronavirus, he stressed that he is inside his house without visits and without seeing anyone, and that he has “A bit of fear“like the rest of the people.
“I have special concern in pass it on to others, that is the most delicate. We have people to take care of us. I am concerned about weaker people, who have more problems, “he explained.
He also talked about the cancellation of the Euro Cup and if it is beneficial for him to dispute it in 2021 with one year of age.
“It was going to arrive (to the one of 2020). I was going to do whatever it took to be fit from the first games. I should have worked hard for it, but since I was injured I had already done a lot. He would have arrived in good shape no matter what happened. I would have had a lack of rhythm, of course, but the quality is not lost, “he pointed out, laughing.
“I was disappointed that it was postponed. I had planned to play it, they operated on me a few weeks ago. We will all have one more year in 2021, which is a shame, but my ankle will allow me to get back in shape. For the fans it is difficult because they want to see an international tournament every summer, for them it is a shame. But I also believe that there are priorities in life that forced us to cancel. We are like everyone else, waiting until next year. “
According to the criteria of
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife
- The step forward of Diego Cervero, soccer player and doctor: “Go anywhere, the country needs it”
- The campaign against the coronavirus of Simeone and Atlético adds to the cinema
- Messi surrenders to Lampard's new Chelsea gem
- Portu: “I have not yet given my maximum level”
- Schalke player fined for being in a hookah bar in quarantine
- Madrid is pessimistic and is considering a salary adjustment by Decree
- Boca Juniors hopes to sign Cavani “very soon”
- Former Madrid cyclist Daniel Yuste dies of coronavirus at 75
- A player reported that 1,000 shirts were stolen, including a Lionel Messi
- Borussia returns to work, in the field and in pairs
- Joao Félix takes advantage of the break to become a 'gamer'
- City, Ajax and Red Bull tempt Pablo Pérez, youth of Sevilla
- Real Madriz (with Z) still standing against the coronavirus
- Van Persie: “Ferguson hung the photo of two players in the locker room for going out partying”
- Tsobanian proposes to play the Madrid Open between the US Open and Roland Garros
- Luis Oliver is discharged
- Rafa Nadal: “I don't know if I train hard … but I do at home”
- Borussia Dortmund from Haaland already training
- Coutinho has five options in the Premier League