The Swiss great Roger Federer came back into the form after he beat the British number Two player Dan Evans to reach the fourth round in the ongoing US Open. The game took place at the Arthur Ashe Stadium and Federer beat 6-2, 6-2 and 6-1.
He was found to play with his usual fluency and came back from the defeats he had faced in his two previous matches. It may be worthwhile to notice that Roger Federer has been a five-time champion. He lost in the last 16 stages in the last year’s edition of US Open. He is seeded to play against the 15th seed David Goffin of Belgium on in the net round.
- Serena Williams Beats Maria Sharapova in the US Open
- Maria Sharapova and Serena Williams – Back at the first round at the US Open
- Serena Williams’ Husband Trolls Maria Sharapova During the US Open Match
The match was over in just under one hour and twenty minutes and the Briton was beaten. It should be noticeable that the match earned a distinction of being the shortest completed men’s match for the tournament.
Meanwhile, it was also suggested that Federer influenced the US Open to schedule the match against the Briton in the afternoon. Federer reacted angrily when this was suggested to him. He claimed that “I have heard this shit too often now. I’m sick and tired of it – that apparently I call the shots.”
The match was quite predictable enough. This was the second match that he was playing in under hours for Evans. He had beaten 25th seed Lucas Pouille from France on Thursday at 3 pm and had left the court at 6 pm. He had to play with Roger Federer the net day in the afternoon.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- No preseason, another ‘brown’ for the clubs
- Santander League: Di Mara tore up the Real Madrid letter asking him not to play in the 2014 World Cup final | LaLiga Santander 2019
- Controversy in Portugal: in times of coronavirus, Ronaldo left his home to take a walk with his wife and children
- Seyboth Wild must pay $ 30,000 if violates quarantine
- End to the quarantine of the ‘pepineros’
- “The only time Prosinecki stopped smoking was when he played”
- Aitor Fernández multiplies his value by ten in Levante
- “I don't think Oblak's level will drop much”
- Santander League: Xavi Hernndez: “I want to go back to Bara, but there can't be anyone toxic near the locker room” | LaLiga Santander 2019
- LaLiga Santander Fest is a complete success and raises € 625,000
- City accuses Arsenal of leading a lobby to pressure TAS
- Celebrate 40 days with the Covid-19 around you
- Pochettino avoided the arrival of Coutinho to a Tottenham that is still interested
- An English football figure revealed how he met Ronaldo: "Surrounded by beers and trying to keep an ashtray in his belly"
- The Athletic youth remained one step away from proclaiming himself champion
- Carles Calaf, expert in critical patients: “60% of respirators in Spain are obsolete”
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina walk their children through Funchal
- Setién remains unrivaled
- Berizzo turns to the ‘fat’ Bonini
- Most clubs are reluctant to open files
- Wimbledon is “desperate” to avoid cancellation
- Xavi, yes 'soccer' to Neymar: “It would be a spectacular signing”
- The five impossible signings of Florentino
- Astrix Village | Cycling
- Athletic against Celtic and aguriz to Bizkaia