- Mina, five to the end, torpedo the accounts of Real Madrid
Real Madrid gave a tie (2-2) this Sunday against RC Celta because of a goal from Santi Mina in the 85th minute, which reduces to a point the white income in the leadership of LaLiga Santander after day 24, point of life for Galicians in Santiago Bernabéu and more excitement in the fight for the title.
Those of Zinedine Zidane traced the goal seven minutes after Smolov, with a second more effective part within the same domain they led in the first act. However, when Celta seemed already rendered physically and emotionally, Oscar's changes were successful, with Denis Suarez attending Mina beautifully to get the celestial descent and spice LaLiga.
Madrid missed two points on Hazard's return after almost three months of injury. The Belgian performed at a high level, within what could be expected after a long absence, and the whites continued in their positive dynamics but had five minutes left. There Mina cut the streak of five victories followed by the whites, who are left with 53 points for the 52 of Barça, two weeks of the Classic.
Madrid wanted to bite and did so in its pressure and recovery in the rival field, but then did not find the way to the goal. An eleven offensive, with Hazard's long-awaited return as the biggest argument, left without a shot at goal. Meanwhile, despite suffering that local harassment in his field, Celta made the 0-1 and Courtois avoided the 0-2 at the edge of the break a shot only from Aidoo to corner.
Oscar also released his offensive version with three centrals, but the uneven moment of confidence in both teams was seen when adding people up. Madrid did not speculate, while Celta kept a lot of backs. However, with a recital by Rafinha, the support and quality of Aspas and Smolov's clearing were enough for Celta to mark, take a breath and even forgive.
In a throw-in, Aspas saw the gap between centrals for the Russian striker, which premiered as a scorer in Spanish football at the Bernabéu (0-1). Madrid continued to overturn, the visiting team did not last the ball, but getting air centers without a finisher. A good play by left wing, Benzema for Hazard and this one for Bale, left the best of the whites, out for a little.
Mina slows the Madrid streak
The return of costumes did not change the script and for Celta it was very difficult to endure a Madrid that also improved in the last meters. The Zidane threw the ball to the ground in their approach to the area and, after a warning from Ramos, who scored offside, Kroos made the 1-1 in the 52nd minute. Another play on the left wing, with Benzema and Marcelo to The pass back to German.
Shortly after, Rubén Blanco gave Hazard a penalty, with the Belgian on the bottom line and the ball already out, which Ramos did not forgive. With Madrid ahead and Celta worn from running through the local domain, the leader seemed to have a quiet end until Denis Suarez masterfully attended a newly entered Mina. Two points of the Bernabéu vanished, in spite of the last attempts of Benzema, that give life to Barça.
REAL MADRID: Courtois; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Valverde, Casemiro, Kroos (Modric, min. 81); Bale (Mendy, min, 84), Benzema and Hazard (Vinicius, min. 73).
CELTA: Rubén; Kevin Vázquez (Sisto, min. 55), Aidoo, Murillo, Araujo, Olaza; Bradaric (Mina, min. 83), Okay Yokuslu, Rafinha; Smolov (Denis Suarez, min. 71) and Aspas.
0 – 1, min. 7, Smolov.
1 – 1, min. 52, Kroos.
2 – 1, min. 65, Ramos.
2 – 2, min. 85, Santi Mina.
– ARBITRATOR: Alberola Rojas (C. Castellano-Manchego). He admonished Bale (min.72) and Carvajal (min.74) by Real Madrid. And Olaza (min. 57) and Okay (min. 76) in Celta.
–Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.
Get in Touch
Get in touch by shooting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will respond back within 24-72 hours.
- The team accumulates two years without a single expulsion
- Juanmi: “It's like I have a nail”
- Jorge Padilla: “Marking in the Heliodoro was complete madness”
- Tottenham announced a salary reduction for all its employees due to the economic crisis: the measure does not affect soccer players
- Griezmann asks to wear the seven
- Happy countdown for Portu and his wife
- The step forward of Diego Cervero, soccer player and doctor: “Go anywhere, the country needs it”
- The campaign against the coronavirus of Simeone and Atlético adds to the cinema
- Messi surrenders to Lampard's new Chelsea gem
- Portu: “I have not yet given my maximum level”
- Schalke player fined for being in a hookah bar in quarantine
- Madrid is pessimistic and is considering a salary adjustment by Decree
- Boca Juniors hopes to sign Cavani “very soon”
- Former Madrid cyclist Daniel Yuste dies of coronavirus at 75
- A player reported that 1,000 shirts were stolen, including a Lionel Messi
- Borussia returns to work, in the field and in pairs
- Joao Félix takes advantage of the break to become a 'gamer'
- City, Ajax and Red Bull tempt Pablo Pérez, youth of Sevilla
- Real Madriz (with Z) still standing against the coronavirus
- Van Persie: “Ferguson hung the photo of two players in the locker room for going out partying”
- Tsobanian proposes to play the Madrid Open between the US Open and Roland Garros
- Luis Oliver is discharged
- Rafa Nadal: “I don't know if I train hard … but I do at home”
- Borussia Dortmund from Haaland already training
- Coutinho has five options in the Premier League